I thought the all star game didn’t matter?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
someone is

giphy.gif

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
the plot of the all star game has become so contrived. i dont think the writers even know what they are doing anymore

Half the writer's room got their own shows picked up so it's a bunch of writer's assistants who got promoted doing it.

That whole "they pick their own teams" woulda worked in S3 or something with the old writers, but not now.

Daps
the plot of the all star game has become so contrived. i dont think the writers even know what they are doing anymore

Half the writer's room got their own shows picked up so it's a bunch of writer's assistants who got promoted doing it.

That whole "they pick their own teams" woulda worked in S3 or something with the old writers, but not now.

Damn, coli nikkas the most nitpicking nikkas on the planet. Always complaining about writing and shyt. Y'all don't complain about the contrived ass Home Run Derby or when hockey did the same fukking format. Just sit back and enjoy the fukking show!

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Damn, coli nikkas the most nitpicking nikkas on the planet. Always complaining about writing and shyt. Y'all don't complain about the contrived ass Home Run Derby or when hockey did the same fukking format. Just sit back and enjoy the fukking show!

I'm sayin' though - "show don't tell" is the most basic writing mandate and they did the whole "picking your own teams" behind closed doors and just told us what happened.

I know the old showrunner David Stern was on his
QwKyB2O.png
shyt, but don't tell me he wouldn't have written the team picking into a dope on-screen scene.

#sternset