I thought it was a joke but New York nikkas really take their Timbs and AF1’s serious

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
yeah
when i see nikkaz saying AirForce1’s i immediately know their outta towners or youngins

crazy: i problaly copped 40 to 50 pairs of Uptowns since they dropped in ‘82 and had no idea they was called AF1 till nelly
ha our culture is all i know

like motherfukkers can't understand why i start tweaking when i see a black.nasty

ha it's so different up here

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
In their defense its best to always deadlift with flat based shoes like chucks, airforces etc.

The timberland workout though are just regular shyt

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
yall are dumb as shyt to post this every time in here. Redundant as hell. Shyt got old last year

Why do you let this shyt get to you so bad?
New York City is one of the most influential, famous and popular cities in the world. nikkas is just clownin, nobody with common sense is really taking these jokes and hot takes seriously.

nikkas see how upset it makes y’all, so they keep doing to get a reaction.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
bet you wouldnt say shyt to his face

I'd probably be in the pool swimming and fukking with the bytches to be worried about a swole nikka on the sideline with timbs.

:mjgrin:

Ps where I'm from I say anything I want. You think csuse you swole you gonna police me. Money> cause I dare nikkas in real life to fukk with me. They'll whoop me but I'll be laughing the whole time and I already told them I'm coming back with a vengeance.
I'm not afraid of strong nikkas cause other strong nikkas can get on the pay roll.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Not too good seeing as you chose to participate and contribute to this slanderous bullshyt of a topic and thread. But thanks for asking.

We just clowning. I'm already on record saying I love women from your state. The energy yall have. You have..

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Jada's athleticism always has me like :dwillhuh:

I had the same reaction when I saw him doing the windmill like crazy.

I'm like how is this Ninja Turtle built motherfukker athletic as hell? :dwillhuh:

The only time I really see NYC hate is online

In real life people show me love everywhere I go.

Yup. The NY hate on this board is corny. A bunch of chumps posting from cornfields & sh*t.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'd probably be in the pool swimming and fukking with the bytches to be worried about a swole nikka on the sideline with timbs.

:mjgrin:

Ps where I'm from I say anything I want. You think csuse you swole you gonna police me. Money> cause I dare nikkas in real life to fukk with me. They'll whoop me but I'll be laughing the whole time and I already told them I'm coming back with a vengeance.
I'm not afraid of strong nikkas cause other strong nikkas can get on the pay roll.
as a coli nikka you should feel ashamed saying this
this the coli we all are BM who are 7 figs, 7 feet, with 7 certs who can do 700 pullups straight

you mean you can't do that?:hhh: