I Thought I was Fully On Board With All Digital Gaming Purchases…

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…but after getting banned from PSN I realized how fukked up it would be if I were to get perma-banned and lose all my titles. That shyt got me sick right now. :sadcam:

As convenient as the not having to switch discs is, I think I’m going back to physical now, plus it’s lowkey cheaper.:francis:

hmm that’s something I never thought of…damn

I currently don’t play any MP games and my account has 2FA so it’d be hard for someone to hack my shyt and fukk my account up…but still the principle of it smh

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of b*stardry did u do to get banned?

That is some bullshyt tho.. is that really how it works?
I get unbanned on Monday but the only digital games I can access are the ones I’ve already downloaded to my console.

They won’t let me log into PSN so I can’t browse the store or download anything.:pachaha:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I wish they go back to 360/PS3 where you can play offline even if you get banned. Also, just pop in the disc drive, and ready to play without installing the disc.
Game discs are obsolete. Games can't load fast enough from discs now that's why you have to install to the drive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I find it absolutely disgusting and unethical that you can't access your digital games while banned from PSN. But it must be buried somewhere in that dictionary of a EULA. fukking scoundrels.
You can play your games offline.

This is just a case of people being ignorant as to how things actually work.