I Thought Bryan Cranston was Lex Luthor?

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his acting?...he's a decent actor, but that's bullshyt....what has he shown in a role that makes you think he'll play a good luthor?...people are only saying him cause his show is popular and he's bald (number 1 reason)...if his show wasn't popular and/or he wasn't bald, you wouldn't hear his name brought up....

anyway, I know people laugh at it cause of some of the roles he's taken, but billy zane would be a damn good luthor...he has the look and the charm to pull the character off...

big up Billy Zane while selling Cranston short in 2013, brehs :dead:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
his acting?...he's a decent actor, but that's bullshyt....what has he shown in a role that makes you think he'll play a good luthor?...people are only saying him cause his show is popular and he's bald (number 1 reason)...if his show wasn't popular and/or he wasn't bald, you wouldn't hear his name brought up....

anyway, I know people laugh at it cause of some of the roles he's taken, but billy zane would be a damn good luthor...he has the look and the charm to pull the character off...
You cant be serious :wtf: nikka had me dying laughing in malcom in the middle and has me gripped watching breaking bad. He gets it off of range alone.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Are you Billy Zane? Be honest. That's the only logical explanation I can think of here.

Anyway, Billy Zane is on no one's radar in 2013. So the chances of him being cast as the co-lead in a block buster is slim to none. Lil Zane probably has a better chance of playing Lex Luthor than Billy Zane right now.

Fred.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
big up Billy Zane while selling Cranston short in 2013, brehs :dead:

I don't care about whose hot or not, i'm talking about who'd be a better cast for the character...and not once did I sell Cranston short, just don't think he'll be a good lex

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant be serious :wtf: nikka had me dying laughing in malcom in the middle and has me gripped watching breaking bad. He gets it off of range alone.

yet, even with that, he hasn't displayed qualities that would make him a good lex besides he's bald and his show is popular...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you Billy Zane? Be honest. That's the only logical explanation I can think of here.

Anyway, Billy Zane is on no one's radar in 2013. So the chances of him being cast as the co-lead in a block buster is slim to none. Lil Zane probably has a better chance of playing Lex Luthor than Billy Zane right now.

Fred.

lol...naw, i'm not billy zane....i'm closer to billy d Williams....the reasons I named him are: he has the look and I've seen him display lex type qualities in a couple roles I've seen him in...

now, I agree with your second point...the fact he's not on anyone's radar is more a legit reason for not casting him than what he actually brings to the table...