I Thought Bryan Cranston was Lex Luthor?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
how old was lex in the comics? I think Mark Strong could def pull it off. I fukk with Walter White but he to old now to play Lex long term.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
he has red hair if im not mistaken he just chooses to cut it

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Walter started cooking out of selfishness and pride. You could make argument that Walt started to cook just to pay for cancer treatment but that wouldnt help anyone but himself. Duke even had a rich former buddy beg to pay his medical bills/offer him a job in the beginning.

If anything Luthor is Walt if Walt had testicles and was moraless.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His acting :heh:

his acting?...he's a decent actor, but that's bullshyt....what has he shown in a role that makes you think he'll play a good luthor?...people are only saying him cause his show is popular and he's bald (number 1 reason)...if his show wasn't popular and/or he wasn't bald, you wouldn't hear his name brought up....

anyway, I know people laugh at it cause of some of the roles he's taken, but billy zane would be a damn good luthor...he has the look and the charm to pull the character off...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
his acting?...he's a decent actor, but that's bullshyt....what has he shown in a role that makes you think he'll play a good luthor?...people are only saying him cause his show is popular and he's bald (number 1 reason)...if his show wasn't popular and/or he wasn't bald, you wouldn't hear his name brought up....

anyway, I know people laugh at it cause of some of the roles he's taken, but billy zane would be a damn good luthor...he has the look and the charm to pull the character off...

:heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
yeah but his interpretation of villainy is mustache twirling campy tho :why: