I thought Aryane Steinkopf was the baddest new PAWG on the scene until i found out...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
And plenty more are actually nothing but European. The bulk of emigration from Europe to Brazil (and the rest of SA) took place just before and after the turn of the last century - the same as NA. Most didn't end up "mixed" just as most didn't end up "mixed" in the United States and Canada. SA was and is arguably more colour/"race" conscious than NA ever was.

You probably think Shakira is white too.

a) More Americans are mixed than you think.

b) You can't be serious. Nobody mixes more than the Portugese. Check out their history in West Africa breh breh.

That chick is NOT 100% white.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Buncha fukkin c00ns in here talking bout "but but but brazilians have black in them" nikka all of those white brazillian bytches are only good for Aids and Plastic surgery fukk outta here, None of them are Natural, NONE!

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
You probably think Shakira is white too.

a) More Americans are mixed than you think.

b) You can't be serious. Nobody mixes more than the Portugese. Check out their history in West Africa breh breh.

That chick is NOT 100% white.

- She's Colombian (Spanish descent) and Lebanese, from what I understand. Interesting assumption you have there.

- And the vast majority of "white Americans" aren't "mixed" for that matter. Particularly those that stem from the last big wave of European emigration.

- Brazil comprises more than the Portuguese (and whatever proclivities you associate with them). Italians and Germans, in particular. Whether SA is inherently more colour/race conscious than NA isn't even up for debate.

- I don't know the slore in question's background. I'm just responding to this rather bizarre mentality here (the forum) wherein anytime someone posts or mentions an "attractive" female from SA, that's apparently "white", it's immediately met with an indignant "she can't be white!!! she's got some other blood!!" I find it hilarious because it's almost as if it's wrong to find some "white" woman attractive and she needs to be "mixed" to make it okay.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
- She's Colombian (Spanish descent) and Lebanese, from what I understand. Interesting assumption you have there.

- And the vast majority of "white Americans" aren't "mixed" for that matter. Particularly those that stem from the last big wave of European emigration.

- Brazil comprises more than the Portuguese (and whatever proclivities you associate with them). Italians and Germans, in particular. Whether SA is inherently more colour/race conscious than NA isn't even up for debate.

- I don't know the slore in question's background. I'm just responding to this rather bizarre mentality here (the forum) wherein anytime someone posts or mentions an "attractive" female from SA, that's apparently "white", it's immediately met with an indignant "she can't be white!!! she's got some other blood!!" I find it hilarious because it's almost as if it's wrong to find some "white" woman attractive and she needs to be "mixed" to make it okay.

More white Americans are mixed than you think or they care to admit, particularly with Native American. Them was some cold winters b, had to shack up with somebody :manny:

DR is very color conscious, doesn't mean that there wasn't/isn't a lot of admixture. Just because you're a c00n doesn't mean you're not black.

:pachaha: at any conversation involving Italians and racial purity.

Plenty of chicks posted from Brazil that are "white", and are mixed. But I know these kind of Latinas. Once they wash the color out of their hair, you'd be surprised how ethnic they look. Women can be white and be attractive. Women can have full breast, thick thighs, phat azz, full lips and be 100% white. Unfortunately, this chick is not one of those girls

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
More white Americans are mixed than you think or they care to admit, particularly with Native American. Them was some cold winters b, had to shack up with somebody :manny:

DR is very color conscious, doesn't mean that there wasn't/isn't a lot of admixture. Just because you're a c00n doesn't mean you're not black.

:pachaha: at any conversation involving Italians and racial purity.

Plenty of chicks posted from Brazil that are "white", and are mixed. But I know these kind of Latinas. Once they wash the color out of their hair, you'd be surprised how ethnic they look. Women can be white and be attractive. Women can have full breast, thick thighs, phat azz, full lips and be 100% white. Unfortunately, this chick is not one of those girls

- That's probably applicable more so to "White Americans" (by which I'm referring to those that have roots in NA for several hundred years). Not to those immigrants that arrived in droves by boat in the late 19th and early 20th. Those stuck mainly to their own communities and branched out rather slowly. Meanwhile a very large proportion of SA's "white" pop. fits that same bill and acted accordingly.

- Different contexts. One revolves mainly around self-hatred issues already in progress, the other with maintaining an existing identity.

- :snoop:@the Italian comment.

- Don't really care about this "Aryane Steinkopf" or what she is. Just commenting on something I've found to common theme.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im sure theres at least 1 man in the ground because of this woman.