I was hoping they would give me a Note 9 as a replacement

But they sending another Note 8

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
6p was fire. I eventually upgraded to a s8+ and that's the phone I still have now. You can get one for the low if you don't give a shyt about having the newest device. You'll miss the dual speakers and pure Android but this infinity screen is :banderas:

More than likely. Looking around it's a known issue and the only "fix" is going in and disabling performance cores.

In other words it's time to get some new hardware. I'd at least contact Google and let them know you're upset, you might could finesse a Pixel 3/3a. Especially if your protection is through them and you're still paying for it.

Or you can follow these and disable that part of the CPU, it'll fail again at some point though.

Nexus 6P Bootloop Fix Has Been Found - Here's How it Works
[TOOL][HOW-TO] [Nexus 6P] Bootloop of Death (BLOD) Workaround [Flashable Zip]

yeah id contact google you never know i know back in the day i had a issue with a motorola razr droid :heh:, contacted motorola and they shipped me the newest model once i went up the manager

Condolences

I had to replace mine earlier this year, couldn't hold a charge for shyt, I bought the Pixel 3a XL the first day they announced it.

You had a good run. One of the best phones I ever had.
You can pick up a Pixel 2XL for the low, if the weird notch on the 3XL doesn't do it for ya.
Still works great.
Well google emailed me back. The best they'll do is replace it with another for $99.

However, I got another email and Google Fi now has unlimited and I can also get the Pixel 3 or 3 XL for 50% off ($400). The deal ends tomorrow though.

The only thing...that notch at the top looks real annoying. I know it may be a small thing but I'm not the type to get phones every year.

I'll probably get the replacement and then get the Pixel 4 or 4 XL.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well google emailed me back. The best they'll do is replace it with another for $99.

However, I got another email and Google Fi now has unlimited and I can also get the Pixel 3 or 3 XL for 50% off ($400). The deal ends tomorrow though.

The only thing...that notch at the top looks real annoying. I know it may be a small thing but I'm not the type to get phones every year.

I'll probably get the replacement and then get the Pixel 4 or 4 XL.
Just wait for the Pixel 4 at this point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can pick up a Pixel 2XL for the low, if the weird notch on the 3XL doesn't do it for ya.
Still works great.
Yeah, you are right. I Ijust purchased a brand new Pixel XL 2 for $355 from a seller off of Amazon.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Can't figure out how to restore everything.

I can see where it was backed up...just don't know how to actually restore it.

My One Drive last backup was 9/15/2019. But how to do restore it to the point? How do I restore my apps?

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Still works great.
There is CURRENT phones that have good specs and don’t cost an arm and a leg. Y’all don’t have to keep recommending nikkas old shyt. Lol