I think most women prefer skinny dudes

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Just saying, women always seem fascinated by my skinny-ness. Now that I think about it, it's probably the number one factor in me getting laid.

All that working out and getting buff shyt is starting seem pointless especially when skinny nikkas get the most action.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm built like a tank........
women seem to like my arms,chest
and shoulders.
:banderas:

bfnuyc1_zpsfcb0af22.gif

Last edited:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Women like lean guys, not outright skinny guys. Something that lends itself to have women believe that you are still spry, athletic, healthy, and active, but not emaciated like some greasy teenager. I've also found that the older I get, women tend to prefer more muscular, built guys. Something about that kind of build suggests masculinity and maturity, and obviously women are going to be drawn to that.

I'm built as fukk, yo.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
At this point men will come in and disagree with the OP and say how he's all wrong and that women actually prefer guys that are built like his body type.

Women will creep the thread but won't actually respond until the later stages because they don't actually know what type of man they want and are looking for other female inputs because they are incapable of thinking for themselves.
:beli:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
At this point men will come in and disagree with the OP and say how he's all wrong and that women actually prefer guys that are built like his body type.

Women will creep the thread but won't actually respond until the later stages because they don't actually know what type of man they want and are looking for other female inputs because they are incapable of thinking for themselves.
:beli:

Are the ladies online this afternoon :scheme:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:
tumblr_mb9035JTJW1rnrekuo1_250.gif

You thought wrong. I don't know what altered universe some of you dudes be living in - which is exactly why I don't post in this section often - but you just know women appreciate a good physique when you can walk into a room, and they can't help but stare and/or all eyes are on you. Most women appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into looking like you're built to last and withstand anything - that just part of being masculine and being a man in general. Of course there are exceptions, but you said majority, so you would be wrong.