I think I've seen every Justice League movie

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
just saw batman under the red hood. That movie was fukin fantastic. I dunno if anything is gonna top that. Will watch mask of phantasm next

Can't believe Batman chose Joker over Robin, but i understand why. Joker gets his just dues eventually anyway

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Just saw the mask of the phantasm. I loved the background details it gives. It really shows you why batman has the code that he lives by because he could turn evil at any point
i highly suggest you watch Flashpoint Paradox and Crisis on two worlds to see two real "what if" scenarios when it comes to Batman

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
i highly suggest you watch Flashpoint Paradox and Crisis on two worlds to see two real "what if" scenarios when it comes to Batman
ive seen both. Both fantastic. I think i'll watch return of the joker next. Any other suggestions? (it doesn't have to be DC)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
ive seen both. Both fantastic. I think i'll watch return of the joker next. Any other suggestions? (it doesn't have to be DC)

Aside from return of the joker, I'd say just start watching animated series now if you haven't seen them. I'm not a big fan of Marvel's animated output so I can't recommend any of those but from a tv standpoint, wolverine and the x men, spectacular spider-man, avengers earth's mightiest heroes are all good watches along with JL, JLU and the superman animated series