I think I've seen every Justice League movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I meant Doomsday. I read and seen both Bat/Supes stories.

Ah. Breh I haven't read Death of Superman in so long I couldn't tell you how well it matched up. I just know that it was kinda meh overall. There were some good parts definitely though. If you can see it for free, that's the best way to see it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz the best stuff in the movie is the relationship between batman and superman

Yea. If you haven't checked out that comic run I HIGHLY suggest you cop the trades. Seriously, one of the GOAT comic runs ever.

DC is just now releasing trades from the entire run.

Superman: What happened to all the good villains? :why:

Batman: Clark, what are you saying?!:wtf: :dwillhuh:

:dead:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea. If you haven't checked out that comic run I HIGHLY suggest you cop the trades. Seriously, one of the GOAT comic runs ever.

DC is just now releasing trades from the entire run.

Superman: What happened to all the good villains? :why:

Batman: Clark, what are you saying?!:wtf: :dwillhuh:

:dead:

Yeah I was real close to getting Loeb's run on the dc comics app last night. I definitely will now. But I was talking about the relationship between them in doomsday.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The movie I like the most is surprisingly the one talked the least about "JLA Crisis on 2 Earts and the one with savage using batman plans to take the league down

Son forgot about Crisis on 2 earths with Ultraman being Tony Soprano and killing me with his stereotypical italian accent. And it has one of the dopest endings