I think I'm leaving #catset

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I hope other #catset members are witnessing all of this disloyalty, and I'm not talking about from OP :usure:

I'm referring to all the #catset ppl in here coming at OP sideways even though he's technically one of their own :usure:

Instead of "wait bro whats wrong don't leave the gang lets try to work it out", these nikkas are clowning him. :usure:

Do you really want to be a part of something like that? :usure:

I do :demonic:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@Black Trash! You see how #catset is treating you? No kind of tips, throwing dirt on your name, saying its your fault, you're not a man....

If you want to rep a set that respects you, gives out advice, and is feared in these streets then come on over to #dogset!

BewitchedConstantGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif
:russ:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I hope other #catset members are witnessing all of this disloyalty, and I'm not talking about from OP :usure:

I'm referring to all the #catset ppl in here coming at OP sideways even though he's technically one of their own :usure:

Instead of "wait bro whats wrong don't leave the gang lets try to work it out", these nikkas are clowning him. :usure:

Never once have I seen him rep catset.. this is a setup :duck:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps

Negro please. The man wasn't even a foot soldier and he owns a dog:mjlol:

There is a handful of OG CatSet, no new brehs :mjpls:

Shout-out to my brehs and brehettes @Obreh Winfrey @CouldntBeMeTho @CreepyMcCreeperson @Neo The Resurrected ONE @Pseudonym @19- @Benjamin Sisko

CatSet :ufdup:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: If you don’t get yo ass a Nerf gun ….

:ufdup: Katy Purry used to get lit up as a kitten, getting on my tables,counters , and leather couch. When company comes over and tries to hold her on the couch, she’s trying to get down hurriedly.
Water bottles didn’t work , had to come with the big guns foam guns :boss: