I Think I'm About To Switch To Apple Completely...

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just copped this Macbook Air a couple of days ago and it is fukking excellent :banderas:

I've used OSX before for work stuff but never personal. This shyt got me blown away something serious plus the battery life and build quality :whew:

Plus I've been using a iphone 4 for a media device and it syncs so much better on OSX and in my car. iTunes is even good :wtf:

I got that 5s on my radar if the new Nexus doesn't impress or come with 4G again :snoop:

Please forgive me Jobs Gang for shytting on what I was ignorant to :to:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Dropped just short of a stack on a Macbook just under two years ago. Honestly the best thing I've ever spent a decent amount of money on. I can't vouch for the tablets, but my iPhone and MacBook have been amazing investments.

Eat from the Apple tree, brehs.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You'll be back
I've been doing this freedom and pirate thing for too long. I'm buying everything from now on and I need an ecosystem that will integrate well with everything I have.

I feel Google is trying but their TV, Phone, Tablet, and Chromebook integration isn't quite on Apple's level yet. Although on the software side they are ahead with Music, Drive, and Docs than iCloud. But it's not as steep as the hardware difference. And I'm not fukking with anymore plastic tech unless I have too (sorry Samsung). And Windows RT and 8 are out of the question :camby:

Imma see how this goes for a year but if you're right I'll let you know :laugh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
going all apple for me was refreshing...it just keeping it simple and letting the tech meet you halfway

i was like wow...the casuals have it easy over here...im stayin

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just copped this Macbook Air a couple of days ago and it is fukking excellent :banderas:

I've used OSX before for work stuff but never personal. This shyt got me blown away something serious plus the battery life and build quality :whew:

Plus I've been using a iphone 4 for a media device and it syncs so much better on OSX and in my car. iTunes is even good :wtf:

I got that 5s on my radar if the new Nexus doesn't impress or come with 4G again :snoop:

I'm discovering shyt on my Macbook Pro every day. I just learned today that when I right-click save a pic, all I gotta do is type the name of what I think the folder is in the searchbox of that same save as window and I'll save it in the right place everytime. No more loose files!!!

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
had always been a windows guy, but I looked up one day and I had an ipod, iphone, ipad, MacBook and appletv. its blatant how much better iTunes works on a mac (but hey, apple.com used to load slower than any other site, smut included on my windows comp). nevermind how great and seamless the integration is in terms of downloading a movie and streaming it to apple tv or watching a slideshow and iclouding or airplaying it to any other device; ive had my ipad 2 since the week it dropped, few hiccups and I use it more than anything. most importantly where I would have been on my 2nd vaio starting to experience lag, im still using this MacBook damn near performing as good as the day I bought it. maybe the innovation and wow isn't where it was a few years ago, but I like not having to spend on the same shyt every year and a half. I upgrade my phone because I want to, not because I have to. shyt my original iphone 2g still works. that bytch sittin in my bedroom playin Pandora.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm discovering shyt on my Macbook Pro every day. I just learned today that when I right-click save a pic, all I gotta do is type the name of what I think the folder is in the searchbox of that same save as window and I'll save it in the right place everytime. No more loose files!!!
These mouse gestures and Safari being good too :heh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

I just copped the Zenbook Prime touch that shyt is godly!

I tried its okay, But Win 7/8 is cool with me.

Google Music subscription plus all my music in the cloud is nice. Plus my HTC One pairs nicely with my car stereo. I have all my music wherever I go.

The next Nexus has already passed thru the FCC, It will shyt all over the iphone 5s and will have LTE on ATT, T-mo and Verizon

As was said before you will be back!