I think Frank Ocean being gay or bi is kinda cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
As a BLACK CULTURE bruh. And for the record, I have no hatred towards Frank Ocean or his homosexuality. He can be as Gay as he wants to be. But us as a black culture hopping on Twitter and these forums talking about how brave he is and how this is is such a huge breakthrough is just stupid. It is NOT any type of crowning achievement that this dude is coming out of the closet nor is it anything for Hip Hop to be celebrating, furthermore, the last time I heard an Elton John or Luther Vandross song they weren't confessing their love in song for other men:stopitslime: they might've been gay, but they kept that pretty much separate from their music.

c/s this.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
tumblr_m1kojcfW861r3qknqo1_400.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I can't listen to his music without cringing at what or who he's singing about though now. To be fair though, Elton John is one of the greatest musicians ever and occasionally I listen to his music. Madman Across the Water is one of my favorite songs not just by him, but generally one of my favorite songs by any musician for that matter. Johnny Mathis is one of the greatest singers to ever perform a ballad. I remember the first time I heard his Wonderful song, during that X-Files episode with the inbred brothers killing the Sherrif and his wife with sticks and Mathis voice serenating the background. Very dope song.

So who knows, maybe Ocean can surpass this coming out revelation and find a niche in history like Elton or Mathis.

In that case you'za fakkit than, if you're listening to songs like got the keys, hardest thing, vodoo where he's talking about women and thinking about him talking about a guy you got some soul searching to do:ld:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn...yall niccas need to grow up or grew a set of balls.

IDC if he's GAY! IDC!

his music rocks, he's a handsome dude, he's stylish, his voice is beautiful and he actually makes DIFFERENT MUSIC

fukk yall haters and homophobes!

if i was his friend and famous, i swear id bag him just to let internet haters be MAD

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IDC if he's GAY! IDC!

his music rocks, he's a handsome dude, he's stylish, his voice is beautiful and he actually makes DIFFERENT MUSIC

if i was his friend and famous, i swear id bag him just to let internet haters be MAD
Dap CrimsonTider dapped this.

:whoo:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

IDC if he's GAY! IDC!

Dap CrimsonTider dapped this.

:whoo:

I'm just showing my support for the homie Gator.

Why are y'all minds always on some gay shyt?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sorry but all the ppl saying this is good for hip hop need to shut the fukk up. This fakkit is a singer some of u dont even know what hip hop or rap is
:stopitslime:
:wtf:
:comeon:
:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.