I think Floyd mayweather will be broke within 10 years

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Robert Garcia the boxer trainer and who is a real estate mogul himself, after having dinner Floyd, claimed Floyd owed 1.2 billion in real estate in New York, and he was the smartest guy in boxing ever.

So you're gonna be waiting a long time praying on that downfall.
owed or owned?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Robert Garcia the boxer trainer and who is a real estate mogul himself, after having dinner Floyd, claimed Floyd owed 1.2 billion in real estate in New York, and he was the smartest guy in boxing ever.

So you're gonna be waiting a long time praying on that downfall.

that title belongs to his advisor AL HAYMON..

prior to meeting HAYMON..mayweather was just "pretty boy" floyd....after meeting HAYMON he became "MONEY MAYWEATHER"...

respeck da architect :ufdup:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Cacs hate when nikkas buy nice things.

No thread on Brad Pitt spending 5 million on a watch
No? I guess he's more responsible with his money.

Danica Patrick has like one endorsement deal and she spent almost half a mill on watch. Nobody saying she's going broke and she clearly doesn't make the money mayweather does.

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
In an interview he mentions he makes $40 mill a year through "smart investmests".

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs hate when nikkas buy nice things.

No thread on Brad Pitt spending 5 million on a watch
No? I guess he's more responsible with his money.

Danica Patrick has like one endorsement deal and she spent almost half a mill on watch. Nobody saying she's going broke and she clearly doesn't make the money mayweather does.

But Danica can run to a rich man...

Floyd can't run to a rich woman if he goes broke cause women like him overall... But not on some 90s Denzel or 70s Billy D suck it dry $hit.

End of the day you only a couple of lawsuits away from financial issues. Settlements and/or legal fees. When ya got money & well known a bullseye is on ya back, forreal.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don't think so, somehow he seems more reasonable and cautious with his money nowadays than before. But maybe I'm wrong, idk...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
True, but without Mayweather's persona and legendary boxing skills, all that wouldnt matter :yeshrug:

Mayweather had all that BEFORE he met HAYMON

but he didnt become great withu finances till he met his ADVISOR HAYMON

Floyd said if I would have met Haymon in the beginning of my career I would have been a BILLIONAIRE

listen to Paul Williams speak about how Haymon helped him AFTER his boxing career was finished cause of an injury

Haymon always teaches his boxers to think about LIFE AFTER BOXING

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Some of y'all are hating ass morons.

Floyds manager is Al Haymon. Read about Al Haymon--oh wait you can't. Know this, he's the dude who got boxing back on primetime television, and will end up turning a massive profit on it. Imagine your manager being one of the smartest business minds on the planet.