I think Floyd mayweather will be broke within 10 years

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It can be "stupid" that's cool. But the mafukka can just go and SPEND his shyt, his way EASY. I don't even pay attention to what he cops. shyt we can't go and spend on the "plenty of other things he can do" ... So that's the drive. That's his damn money if he wants to burn it on some Joker in "Dark Knight" shyt so be it

Yes he can but if somebody see him burning and say look at this idiot brurning money. It doesn't make that person jealous or a hater.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
That nikka Floyd legitimate has you tight over there :russ:

You're all over the place. You went from talkin about
Forgiatos, to your personal friends , to Floyd coppin bags at Balmain to failed marriages :laff:
:dahell:
You must have the same comprehensive reading skills as Floyd:mjlol:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Thought I'd be courteous since you quoted me. :manny: kept it real and told you I didn't read it. I don't give 1 fukk whether it affected you or not.

Lol tbh i didnt even know that it was you i quoted, thats how little i thought about you. My post was clearly not directed or needed a reply from u. U just brought up something that a few others brought up, so i used it to make a point. Thats it.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He was lucky enough to run into his tax issues in the prime of his career (had to pay the IRS $6 million straight out of the Mosley purse I think) so he's learned his lesson on that end. He also has a diverse portfolio and Al Haymon on his side, huge advantages against going broke.

Gambling will be his biggest threat though.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol tbh i didnt even know that it was you i quoted, thats how little i thought about you. My post was clearly not directed or needed a reply from u. U just brought up something that a few others brought up, so i used it to make a point. Thats it.
Ohhhhh ok.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I fuk w/ Floyd heavy...but his spending is a little :patrice:

It just shows lack of respect for money...
...shyt can go left real fast.

He can do him.
My best friends family is plugged in in Vegas...some of them worked w/ Floyd on the legal side.
They would constantly tell him to slow it down on the spending.

But everybody says he's a nice ass dude...nobody in Vegas has a bad thing to say about him :manny:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen him go out and spend money at the clubs. When he should be getting money to go to the clubs.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Don't let Floyd spending habits fool you I'm positive he knows what he is doing with his money.

MW-CT006_floyd_MG_20140827234614.jpg

tw6f1grqw5s8iqqj4jnu.jpg

:sas2:

23102014-AP503171799413-(1).jpg

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Floyd ' s OCD plays a big part in his spending habits as well. The obsession and compulsions are what drive him to be great, but it also makes him do wild stiff with money. Breh can't even wear the same pair of shoes twice because it would fukk with him mentally.

His money though, so let him live. :yeshrug: