I think drugs are actually good

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I was just sittin here thinkin about it, an based on my experience, teens/kids who dont smoke are often much dumber/more destructive

Before we smoked, me an my friends would do really dumb shyt like dingdong ditching to vandalism an stealin liquor an beer from garages. Then we found the magic of herb, an we would just smoke, chill watch cartoons etc, and soon we started to see why doin dumb shyt was bad and fukked up. Ive seen the same shyt in tons of other kids, the truth is people are gonna do the type of shyt they will do, heroin addicts are people who need to feel good to get away from the pain, imagine how these people would act without heroin, they would probably kill themselves or fukk over other people, just do some weird crazy shyt. Drugs arent pretty, but the people who do them are the reason why. I think drugs are just a scapegoat for issues humanity will always have. Its essentially weeding out(hehe) the bad seeds. And its doing it in a way thats mostly selfdestructive (often helpful in subtle ways though), as opposed to the craziness that would ensue without the drugs, especially in these weird times.

The only serious issue i see with drugs is the negative health risks, imo people always say drugs make people do crazy shyt, but theyre crazy in the first place

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Steve jobs did drugs.

*does drugs*

I like drugs but I don't fukk with man made drugs.

Only shrooms and weed for meeeeeeeeeeeee
hell yea
weed shrooms lsDEE

god damn my dorm smells like cookies mixed with skunk mixed with tropical forest

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY LOVES DRUGS BREHS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-woo-o.gif

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really like weed dont you?

all drugs should be legal anyway, nikkas is gonna do fukked up shyt with or without that coke/heroine/ex/meth in their system :manny:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

So because YOU and your friends were engaging in reckless and morally ambiguous activities, and needed to get weeded out to be able to slow down and use your fukking brain then THAT'S proof that "drugs are good":heh:
lmao na bruh im makin moves but how u gonna say most teens dont do crazy shyt sometimes