"I sucked yo dikk you fukkin fakkit" :damn: BOMBACLOT

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah. I'm just worried that you nikkas think everything is gay. Is it gay if I go to chick fil a and get a lemonade instead of a sweet tea? Tf.
Are you comparing ordering a lemonade from a fast food restaurant to a man getting his dikk sucked by another man?
:gucci:

What part of a man being intimate with another man are you confused about?
:dame:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if this shemale lying?? Is they are, they just ruined this nikka name just off a rumor

Regardless of how funny this is, don't believe everything y'all here until the facts are out.

The person on the video is markeith rivers....he already exposed him getting fukked in the ass a few years back. I'm guessing g this markeith nikka acts like a shemale online to trip dudes up and ran across this gutta dude is still trying to get with men....

My take? shyt is fukking childish

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
Sir, it don't matter how many kids you have, you have sex with the whole Laker and Cowgirls cheerleaders, you still a homosexual if you have any sexual encounter with a man even if it was only once.

There's no bending the rules for homosexuality.
What's more gay fukking a bad tranny or a butch dyke lesbian who look like a nikka

Benefited

Banned
Daps
really makes you wonder how many super closet cats are out there.

They could even be in your circle...

I had a homie I had to cut off,he told me he met a girl off pof and she was in his inbox saying all she wanted to do was suck his dikk,but then he tells me how when she showed up she didn't look the same. Said when she first showed up he thought she was a dude:patrice:?. I didn't interupt the story to see where he was going with this. nikka ends up saying he got the head,and she went on her way, but probably won't see her again:scust:.

Now come on,how many females is begging to show up and only suck dikk and you happily oblige:comeon:? no,you didn't even make an attempt to look at or play in that p*ssy because you KNEW what was down there! I believe Mr Cee was ahead of his time,I though he was on bullshyt. But I'm beggining to think its alot of cats out here who must think its okay to get they dikk sucked by trans,and its somehow not gay if you ACT like you didn't know that was a man.

These guys may not be into booty play whatsoever,but they are still engaging in other forms of sodomy they seem to not consider crossing that line into being a homosexual. People underestimate how nasty and the lack of self control some men out here have. Maybe men don't have to technically be gay or pedophiles to do gay shyt and molest kids. But this is why you have to be vigilant with your kids especially. Im convinced alot of men will take a dip in anything if its convienient and the opportunity arises:martin:

Have some self control men.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
^and yes there are cases where trans finesse dudes into fakkitry,but 9 times out of 10 it looks like you clearly should have known. These guys playing stupid,just to get a nut guilt free.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
^^ I don't know about you, but when I was younger I knew quite a few females that were giving up the sloppy, and nah, I never questioned that maybe they were dudes.

Some females like sucking dikk.