"I sucked yo dikk you fukkin fakkit" :damn: BOMBACLOT

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
full
Gay South nikkas
wait.. dont NEW YORK dude stay telling another man to SUCK HIS dikk???

"i'm from New york"
"suck my dikk"

fukk you mean south...
31r8WdI.jpg

Daps
Im getting too old for this dumb shyt. Hip hop culture is wack as duck to me. All this beefing, $200 t shirt, instagram model, yeah after every line to make it rhyme, throwing money at women shyt is beneath me now. More and more this shyt reminds me of the block. Perpetual Adolescence. Ain’t got shyt to do with this thread it just sparked this frame of consciousness

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Im getting too old for this dumb shyt. Hip hop culture is wack as duck to me. All this beefing, $200 t shirt, instagram model, yeah after every line to make it rhyme, throwing money at women shyt is beneath me now. More and more this shyt reminds me of the block. Perpetual Adolescence. Ain’t got shyt to do with this thread it just sparked this frame of consciousness

elaborate breh

Daps

You should Create a thread about it breh