I stopped making music because it seems that nobody cared about my music- Saweetie

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
She had like 2-3 hits. But I doubt she’s really passionate about the music, because if you are, you will be dropping music regardless trying to win over the attention of the fans.
Nah. If she was passionate about music she'd make it for herself. Art for arts sake and not trying to win over anyone is what drives passion. She cares if people messed with her music because that means an audience. In other words, it was about the bag not for music itself.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nah. If she was passionate about music she'd make it for herself. Art for arts sake and not trying to win over anyone is what drives passion. She cares if people messed with her music because that means an audience. In other words, it was about the bag not for music itself.
Yeah that’s what I meant. Just flood the streets. And if the fans like it then that’s a bonus!!!!!!

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I'll give her some credit for being self she knew nobody wanted that trash music all these hoes can repost her shyt but she knew they won't gonna actually support :russ:

Besides she wasn't all that talented anyways every song I heard from her was remake of a early 2000's song plus all the attention she got from being with Quavo.