I still find titanic and the notebook offensive

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yo reincar you've been killin me with your posts. I swear you weren't like this on sohh, was it just cuz u didnt want those trash admins banning you or something?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wonder how well those movies would have done if the males did that...:ohhh:

wouldn't have been green light

ever notice the bad guy in romantic movies never wins, but in real life he does and the chick is left raising a kid by herself.

lets dig deeper

TITANIC

into titanic brehs, are we really suppose to believe rose who was like 16-17, who knows absolutely nothing about love would fall for a dude that quickly who is below her in status? :duck:

women marry up not down

isnt it funny how the faithful man i think it was billy danze was painted as such a horrible creature why? because he didn't wnat to share his girl? because he spent thousands on this cruise for his soon to be wife and her mom yet she's out canoodling and cavorting with some smug little kid?

you damn bet I would be mad and so would every man on this damn earth, dude pays all this money for the trip yet doesn't get to hit once while she is being deflowered every night by some pauper? you damn well i would be mad as hell.

And oh yeah to make sure this guy is demonic and evil he goes on the lifeboat oh no what a horrible man, why wouldn't a rich young man want to live? and then rose hides from him are we really that stupid :childplease:, we all know women in that time did not even work or were educated, so how is rose going to provide for herself now? we all know the names of survivors were posted all across the world in days and weeks to come we are not stupid rose:youngsabo:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The notebook - another :childplease: movie

this chick had a two month fling at like age 16, brehs me and you know Exactly that women toss dudes aside and get on with their life and dont even think of them again, who here is with a girl they were with at 16? who? exactly

so we are really supposed to believe a chick who was just dating ryan gosling did not even go beyond the honeymoon period is going to run back to him ten years later when she is engaged to a rich man? yeah right.

anyone notice how her fiance is also portrayed as a bad man? like he was standing in the way of a beautiful love story :childplease:, this man wasted years on this chick built up her self esteem, loved her with all her heart, even allowed her to go back to her hometown and see her ex (simp), only to get cheated on and portrayed as the guy who was standing in the way of her following her heart :childplease:

another honourable man who was faithful, who loved his woman, treated her with respect yet gets played and all these chicks can think about is ":follow your heart", the end justifies the means

women love this scene

"i waited for you for seven years, now its to late"

aka i waited for you now im engaged its to late

5 seconds later cheating on her faithful fiance :smugsabo:, im sure not one female watching that was thinking damn at this slut shes engaged, nah they were crying omg so romantic, not me i was there with the :childplease: look at this gawt damn whore cheating on her man

after this she dumps her man and runs to ryan gosling they get married and have kids, then we are supposed to feel sorry when she is reaping what she sowed as she loses her memory nah not me

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
bride wars

yeah breh, heres another horrible man, a guy who stood beside and wifed this chick for TEN YEARS, only get dumped at the alter because she doesn't want it anymore, she wants her "space" she "doesnt know what she wants anymore". What a horrible selfish man right, like damn i mean i would expect to get married on my wedding day, wouldn't you brehs? but NOOOOOOOO

cheating seeds planted - but but hes just a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=rmYpVmiMfDo&t=7m51s

dumped at the altar

Bride Wars Full Movie Part 6 HD - YouTube

oh yeah this same chick who wasn't sure what she wanted, needed space, later that night :mjpls:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZereNazsAiA&t=10m12s

like i always say women emotionally detach months in advance why they can stand you up at the altar and be in another mans arm a hour later forgetting about you

and oh yah a year later
youtube.com/watch?v=ZereNazsAiA&t=11m54s :ohhh:

:wtf: