I started my own nutrition company this year

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Thanks to everyone who ordered and thanks to everyone for the good comments and feedback. Things have been taking off so I've been really busy but either tonight or early tomorrow morning I will answer all questions and post my new blog that contains all the literature explaining each product, competitor comparisons and the overall vision of the company. I am launching my second line of products tomorrow also, this line is an organic skin, hair and body care line and these are also completely chemical free and made with natural ingredients that not only make your skin glow and hair healthier but dramatically reduces and relieves eczema,psoriasis,rosacea,scarring, varicose veins, and dry/chapped skin. RoyaltyOils is the name and the site will be RoyaltyOils.net. Thanks again for the support I have a lot of new stuff to share with you guys and thanks to the people who have been patiently waiting on me for updates concerning being affiliates and distributors. Lets keep building, I have 4 people from thecoli officially signed on and if anyone else is interested now is the time to get with me while profit sharing is high.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
yo i ordered a few months back and this stuff is CRACK:gladbron:, my whole family is hooked on it now, they've been cleaning out my jar:francis:, is there any way i can get a discount if i order in bulk? Also the body butters i liked the sample, my wife owns a salon here in atlanta and she's interested in becoming a distributor if you have good wholesale pricing. This is good stuff man.....esp it being black owned :win::win::win: