I started my own nutrition company this year

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
You may want to get a much better, more professional website designed later on & saw that you had "Specidals" listed for one of your hyperlinks instead of Specials, so this probably needs to be edited.
But the supplements look great & I definitely will be purchasing a few of your items.
Yeah i know what you mean i just recently taught myself to use illustrator and photoshop to make my logos,product labels and all the other designs for the company so i used the cheapest and least time consuming option at the moment to make this site but i already am editing a theme similar to nike.com for the final site and I have 40 more products I will be introducing there. Thanks

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Digging the site layout.

That vegan fat burner & protein powder looks intriguing

and I love how the ingredients are right underneath each product, instead of clicking then looking for it :salute:

How long is the shipping to Canada?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Digging the site layout.

That vegan fat burner & protein powder looks intriguing

and I love how the ingredients are right underneath each product, instead of clicking then looking for it :salute:

How long is the shipping to Canada?
thanks, i will be updating it with more literature and artwork over the next couple of days and cleaning up the links. I ship out of Michigan so a package to Canada will take 2-3 days on average. To reach you.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
started an organic nutrition company in March with another trainer and its been doing great locally out here in east lansing on Michigan State campus, Coach Izzo and Andre hutson both have our organic fat burner., I just got my site launched, i make and do all the websites, product labels and logos for my company so Im still cleaning it up, but its time to expand nationally so I'm running great deals right now for any coli brethren who want to support and cop, a few people ordered off of here already

OrganicPower.Biz

Keep hustling and working locally. Don't expand too quickly. I'm proud of you. Where do you source your protein?

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Received the fat burner :salute:

Will break it open tomorrow morning.
My wife is super picky, but she was interested in trying it as well.
Thanks again
Oh and the package was a little heavier than I expected it to be :myman:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Received the fat burner :salute:

Will break it open tomorrow morning.
My wife is super picky, but she was interested in trying it as well.
Thanks again
Oh and the package was a little heavier than I expected it to be :myman:
Thanks bro, you're going to love it. We just updated the site ORGANICPOWER.BIZ with some new products and we'll have an organic skin and hair line up there within the next 2 weeks so keep checking out.

I like to take care of my customers, that pack gets heavier every time

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Awesome :krs: !!! How much is your shipping and handling? I want to buy some of the vegan protein and the vitamins next week.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Awesome :krs: !!! How much is your shipping and handling? I want to buy some of the vegan protein and the vitamins next week.
Shipping is $9.99 and doesn't go to high above that no matter how much you order. Delivery takes 2-4 business days when you checkout using paypal, and it takes 2-7 business days when you checkout using stripe. Everybody on thecoli gets a nice set of freebies with every order too

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Shipping is $9.99 and doesn't go to high above that no matter how much you order. Delivery takes 2-4 business days when you checkout using paypal, and it takes 2-7 business days when you checkout using stripe. Everybody on thecoli gets a nice set of freebies with every order too

Ok thanks! I got you next week :salute:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a supplement industry fan boy/ aspiring entrepreneur. I was at NPEE last month.

To be honest when I saw the thread title I was expecting some fugazi run of the mill private label sh1t that anybody with $1,000 could slap together

You did an awesome job tho breh. The formulas are unique, packaging design is VERY clean. All in all I am very impressed

I have some contacts and I know a really good consultant in the industry... one of the best in the business probably. Not saying you need them but if you're interested shoot me a PM

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
20f6jif.jpg

i ordered mine
and i love the product

i could feel a difference in about 3-4 days

i take it twice a day
it taste like spices and good on food