I started my own nutrition company this year

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
started an organic nutrition company in March with another trainer and its been doing great locally out here in east lansing on Michigan State campus, Coach Izzo and Andre hutson both have our organic fat burner., I just got my site launched, i make and do all the websites, product labels and logos for my company so Im still cleaning it up, but its time to expand nationally so I'm running great deals right now for any coli brethren who want to support and cop, a few people ordered off of here already

OrganicPower.Biz

28mfqbm.jpg

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
site looks good man, you ever thought about adding a blog to the site for SEO purposes so more people can find the site outside of Michigan? if so, I'm a SEO content writer
Yeah i do actually want to add a blog to the site soon..i could use a seo push..inbox me with more info

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
The fat burner looks good, question about the profile: How much Tyrosine and Caffeine does it contain?

Is there really 30gs of protein in the fat burner? :ohhh:

My wife has been tripping about the pre workouts I use, so this might be an better option
sorry i've been mad busy. I'll repost my answer to this question from another thread

the ingredients are protein and nutrient dense herbs and seeds that are dried and ground into a very concentrated form and and the protein content is measured at the point of absorption not its raw state. This powder contains chia seed and sesame so when it comes into contact with any liquid it expands and becomes considerably weightier than its raw form. If you look up chia you will find that it is renown for its ability to expand and soak up to ten times their weight in water once in the body and it forms a gel that will fill you up and curb hunger and sugar cravings. Proteins in the store contain so little protein per serving because they use a lot of inferior protein sources like whey(dried milk) and they cut it with sugar, chemicals, artificial vitamins, flavors and colors. My company started making this product because we wanted to get our customers the purest "supplements" in the world because they were looking for things to consume that would aid them in their weight loss and couldn't find them. We have a lot of testimonials that I am currently organizing for the website, customers on average lost 5-12lbs the first week, just by putting 21 concentrated organic ingredients in their body every day for the first time.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Not into supplements myself but the website looks really nice. I'm gonna share it on my facebook page. It's cool that your Muscle Fuel doesn't contain whey, which is :scusthov:. Good luck on your endeavors.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You may want to get a much better, more professional website designed later on & saw that you had "Specidals" listed for one of your hyperlinks instead of Specials, so this probably needs to be edited.
But the supplements look great & I definitely will be purchasing a few of your items.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I like the website personally. This should be stickied in TLR, where it would get a lot more exposure.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
started an organic nutrition company in March with another trainer and its been doing great locally out here in east lansing on Michigan State campus, Coach Izzo and Andre hutson both have our organic fat burner., I just got my site launched, i make and do all the websites, product labels and logos for my company so Im still cleaning it up, but its time to expand nationally so I'm running great deals right now for any coli brethren who want to support and cop, a few people ordered off of here already

OrganicPower.Biz

Good looks. I'm in the process of getting a couple certs in the fitness industry so I can definitely appreciate what you're doing . I'll be sure to make a purchase this upcoming week.