The Cole James Cash Show 035: "Destiny Killers" Ft Eli Valley, Nina Monei

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Ben Dixon joins me to talk about his time working with yvette carnell and why people like her and antonio moore and boyce watkins become grifters. the #ados vs #fba civil war. Why tariq nasheed aint shyt and hilarious c00ning of terrence k williams. Jamie comes on and shares a nasty dm she got about face sitting, if her privileged white background makes it harder for her to be accepted in the movement. she gracefully answers if shes a gentrifier or not ,and how to console a man who cums hella quick. Corey comes on and answers if hes paid by DB (warner brothers) to spew his marvel hate. why parasite is a great movie, he breaks down certain aspects of canadian policies and we discuss our favorite movies. 3 hour tour like gilligans island yall, you love to see it!!

@storyteller @Rhakim @Ku$h Parker @DonKnock this episode was flames. i covered everything. also MARVEL GANG

That Ben Dixon interview is flames as expected. You weren't kidding when you said it's the most comfortable he's been, at least from what I've seen of his work. That bit about how Yvette changed was really interesting too.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Been busy with some work and watching these hearings but I finally got to watch some of this.

Really felt what BPD said about how right wing planning to subversively convince people to just not vote is the next form of voter suppression and then you both brought some facts after that about specific groups stating that that new network that is going to 'do identity politics' right up to voting or organizing to a collectivist group action.

People on here were making a similar case on the merits during 2016 but other posters wanted that accelerationist route of not voting to send a message.

Dems feet definitely need to be held to the fire, but thinking you are going to be able to hold ANY republican accountable by totally disengaging and consequently Dems continue to hemorrhage long term lose is foolish.

I think the counter for this is more non-establishment POC candidates to run through orgs like Justice Dems who were able to have success with AOC, AP, IO, RT, etc.

I think Cenk realized this and that is why he made the leap himself.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Been busy with some work and watching these hearings but I finally got to watch some of this.

Really felt what BPD said about how right wing planning to subversively convince people to just not vote is the next form of voter suppression and then you both brought some facts after that about specific groups stating that that new network that is going to 'do identity politics' right up to voting or organizing to a collectivist group action.

People on here were making a similar case on the merits during 2016 but other posters wanted that accelerationist route of not voting to send a message.

Dems feet definitely need to be held to the fire, but thinking you are going to be able to hold ANY republican accountable by totally disengaging and consequently Dems continue to hemorrhage long term lose is foolish.

I think the counter for this is more non-establishment POC candidates to run through orgs like Justice Dems who were able to have success with AOC, AP, IO, RT, etc.

I think Cenk realized this and that is why he made the leap himself.

thank you for listening homie, this show has really accelerated to something special and I’m legit proud thank you for watching

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Me and esha discuss Bolivia, Venezula, the difference between ethno nationalism and white nationalism, why she thinks MIA sucks, "white folks beats", her favorite rappers and more!

Uppin' the thread so I can check this later. Spent the weekend so busy I didn't even know you had a new episode fam.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

GNN Episode 27:Snow Bunny Season ft Dahlia Saint Knives
In this episode i welcome my very first trans woman to come on my show, published poet and overall funny woman Dahlia Saint Knives. We discuss snow bunnies and why she cant leave them alone. Her marriage, how black twitter tried to cancel her. Her favorite book that shes written and if ww3 memes are appropriate.

Later in the episode I discuss impeachment and how in the street if you have a bad boss, you need to apply pressure to the capos and Lieutenants and get them to turn on their boss and get them to cooperate for the the greater good. I also discuss my frustration with certain progressives and their anti impeachment stance and i break down why its cowardly to let Trump sit there and steal and lie while we do nothing.

My first episode back since an attempt was made to cancel me. Half of "left is best" no longer follows me. I lost 42 patrons, if yall want details let me know, i havent posted about it on here but i got hit hard.

@DonKnock @Paper Boi i really got accused of sexual harassment and when pressed for receipts, the woman in question straight up said she wasnt gonna post them. she just happens to be the "fiance" or a left is best twitter user with a big following and the nikka basically accused me of being a "sex pest" with no proof. its been a tough last couple weeks my nikkas. but fukk that. i aint going nowhere.

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

GNN Episode 27:Snow Bunny Season ft Dahlia Saint Knives
In this episode i welcome my very first trans woman to come on my show, published poet and overall funny woman Dahlia Saint Knives. We discuss snow bunnies and why she cant leave them alone. Her marriage, how black twitter tried to cancel her. Her favorite book that shes written and if ww3 memes are appropriate.

Later in the episode I discuss impeachment and how in the street if you have a bad boss, you need to apply pressure to the capos and Lieutenants and get them to turn on their boss and get them to cooperate for the the greater good. I also discuss my frustration with certain progressives and their anti impeachment stance and i break down why its cowardly to let Trump sit there and steal and lie while we do nothing.

My first episode back since an attempt was made to cancel me. Half of "left is best" no longer follows me. I lost 42 patrons, if yall want details let me know, i havent posted about it on here but i got hit hard.

@DonKnock @Paper Boi i really got accused of sexual harassment and when pressed for receipts, the woman in question straight up said she wasnt gonna post them. she just happens to be the "fiance" or a left is best twitter user with a big following and the nikka basically accused me of being a "sex pest" with no proof. its been a tough last couple weeks my nikkas. but fukk that. i aint going nowhere.

Damn that’s fucced up.

If they actually had something you’d know they’d post it with the clout demon era we’re in:unimpressed: