I spit on a white girl today

havoc00

Pro
Daps
nah

you didnt.

U live in Jersey? id offer u can ride round with me and see the fukkery i get into

tumblr_lp5scy3UQK1qh32vj.gif

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
I copped the new Nas cd today deluxe edition, store puts all new releases out on Friday. Anyway Im at the red light vibin, and they young white girls pull up with those cheap colorful plastic sunglasses.

So im vibin at the red light and I see them mocking me so I hock up all my mucus and spit right in there face out my drivers side window. By the time they calculated it the light was green and I sped off. Hope they didnt get my license plate

now go and imagine a black male spitting cum all over your moms cheekbones

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Spitting is nasty. Period.

Last time I spat, I wanted to see if I could do it cool as my friend's. I mean their spit was aimed too far. I tried to spit far and ended up spitting on my shoes.:snooze:

I was never a fan of spitting anyways. :leostare: :laff::hamster:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Breh you must have some serious implicating evidence of your parents doing some dirt.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Those heaughs obviously have no self respect. You should've invited them over to spit on their buttholes after doing this.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I dude.....don't you ever...in your pathetic life quote me again, you understand? You are a fukking loser cac posing as a black dude on an online forum to get attention, youssa fukking fakkit to the highest degree. Please refrain your self from talking to me.
:dead:
I don't know why but that you understand part made me bust out laughin. When you drop that "you understand" on somebody they know you ain't fukkin around