I spit on a white girl today

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I remember one time in middle school, this white boy had the nerve to spit on me in PE. It took me a good 7 seconds to register what happen. I then proceeded to beat the living shyt out of him infront of our PE instructor. She didn't do shyt(think she wanted me to do it). Spitting is the ultimate sign of disrespect.Next to telling a girl to suck your dikk when you get in a heated argument with her.

no you didn't :rudy:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Threads are GOAT. Give this man a reality series :obama:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I copped the new Nas cd today deluxe edition, store puts all new releases out on Friday. Anyway Im at the red light vibin, and they young white girls pull up with those cheap colorful plastic sunglasses.

So im vibin at the red light and I see them mocking me so I hock up all my mucus and spit right in there face out my drivers side window. By the time they calculated it the light was green and I sped off. Hope they didnt get my license plate

if u really did that shyt. thats some bytchmade shhyt u did. u got too emotional that some white chix "showed u up?" or that they were mocking u? cmon bruh, thats a bad look. and what made it worse that u sped off like a bytch would do. real nyggaz dont do shhyt like this. and smh at the nyggaz co signing this fuccerry

:snoop:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
if u really did that shyt. thats some bytchmade shhyt u did. u got too emotional that some white chix "showed u up?" or that they were mocking u? cmon bruh, thats a bad look. and what made it worse that u sped off like a bytch would do. real nyggaz dont do shhyt like this. and smh at the nyggaz co signing this fuccerry

:snoop:

Shes lucky I wasnt in a secluded area I would have pulled her out and stomped her out for being a c*nt.