Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Chad Dawson.[/B]

And his comp since then has been horrible...this is not some huge feat here.
And thats why the smart people picked Kova. All the star gazers picked Hopkins. but now, all of a sudden, "hes 50 though". fukk that, stick to your guns.

Daps
There's another cat out there who will be a challenge for him in the near future..the one who destroyed tavoris cloud in 2 rounds..another Russian...Artur Beterbiev...that dude is an animal
:whoa: we dont want those problems...

also kind of :lupe:with the destroyer of euros....SOG... only two I see giving Krusher problems...anybody else supermiddle or light heavy goes NIGHT NIGHT.

bytch made women beating Adonis:pacspit: youre next!

#RussianExcellence :blessed:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

I don't even drink and I'm about to open this Brugal my cousin bought me from DR :mjcry:

We had a hell of a run. :mjcry:

I'm gonna go cry int he car :mjcry:

#SOGGang will avenge our pops :to:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
There's another cat out there who will be a challenge for him in the near future..the one who destroyed tavoris cloud in 2 rounds..another Russian...Artur Beterbiev...that dude is an animal
An animal that already knocked him out at that.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course Jones is going to say he should keep on fighting. I think B-Hop would give Stevenson some problems.

Nah.

He'd lose every round there too...and he's more susceptible to getting KO'd in that fight because of Stevenson's speed & counter punching...and Stevenson hits about as hard as Kovalev...he matches up alot worse with Stevenson than Kovalev.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nah.

He'd lose every round there too...and he's more susceptible to getting KO'd in that fight because of Stevenson's speed & counter punching...and Stevenson hits about as hard as Kovalev...he matches up alot worse with Stevenson than Kovalev.

Yup I said it as soon as the Stevenson fight fell through that he would def be the tougher fight for Hopkins than Kovalev.

Kov kos Stevenson though :mjpls:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Nah.

Well he can finally go up to HW or CW now and fight James Toney or David Haye or Tarver since he's been talking about it all these years but never took the risk.
:mjpls:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
kov got kncked down by a body shot by somebody before...he aint made of steel either.:patrice:

I wanna see this Stevenson fight bad...but they on two diff networks.:mjcry: