Votes: 13 24.5%
  • draw

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • #SOGGang still #2 and there's still nothing you can do :umad:

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Daps
55a9b2e213b3164d91655cb030a62a59.gif
WHAT I fukkING TELL YALL!..WHAT HAVE I BEEN TELLING YALL!!
outboxed the boxer to a wide ass UD:banderas:...Hopkins felt that power in the first round and realized this aint no motherfukking kelly pavlik...

got frustrated and Judo tripped my mans in there... what a THUG move :mjpls: we dont get down like that in mother russia:troll:.

joking aside, :salute: hopkins for taking the fight...other fighters duck, blame their managers/promoters, have titles fights vs bums or make dangerous punchers wear pillows gloves.. not you breh.
:salute: hopkins for being damn near 50 and taking ruthless punches from one of the most powerful punchers pound for pound and not going out... when younger,stronger fighters took the same and went night night.

:salute:for making no excuses.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Stevenson would most likely get KO'd :sadcam:

Realistically, Ward is our only hope against this Krusher:mjcry:
There's another cat out there who will be a challenge for him in the near future..the one who destroyed tavoris cloud in 2 rounds..another Russian...Artur Beterbiev...that dude is an animal

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
There's another cat out there who will be a challenge for him in the near future..the one who destroyed tavoris cloud in 2 rounds..another Russian...Artur Beterbiev...that dude is an animal
Artur would beat him I think

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
On a serious note, bernard should retire for his health.. he took some punishment today but the head shots that he gets during training camp we dont see... I dont want to see his health go to shyt, money is not everything