I really wanna **** a cosplay chick

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
YB0H9K0.gif

:damn:
:wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know breh it hurts a lot but feels so damn good too :mjcry:

But I learned a lot. I know how to strong pull out. and I didn't even have kids yet.

My ex-gf, she was my first love and I broke up with her and I regrets it :mjcry:

She was a :troll: on me that I'm having a baby with her but I was :wtf: cause I know I pulled out but sometimes I bust her nut in cause her p*ssy feel so good like :ohlawd: but once she dropped bomb on then later she's :troll: and pulled on prank on me and I was :whew: and now my pullout is STRONG AS fukk :blessed: thanks my ex-gf :blessed: but I f*cked up for breaking up with her cause I wanted to f*cked a different bunch of girl but I can't find "LOVE" like I was in love with her......:sadbron: I BLEW IT.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I dunno...women just ruin everything. Cosplay was meant to be just a thing some nerdy dudes/chicks do. Now we have these chicks, not true to any nerd thing but just falsifying. It just rubs me wrong. Perverting the whole expo. But I'll let ya'll cook.

I agree completely, which is why I treat them like the pigs they are. Even more so when they're hired goons and no shyt about gaming or anything in general. A lot of guys bust their ass to build true to life costumes, only to have a pair of walking t*ts deviate the attention. Now don't get me wrong, I looove the ladies (t*ts) but a nicca deserve some props for costume accuracy and hard work. These bytches slap on some sticky tape, a half beaten halloween costume and parade their t*ts around like a cow at an allstate sow convention.

That's why its my, nay, our job, to fukk them....fukk them senseless.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
I agree completely, which is why I treat them like the pigs they are. Even more so when they're hired goons and no shyt about gaming or anything in general. A lot of guys bust their ass to build true to life costumes, only to have a pair of walking t*ts deviate the attention. Now don't get me wrong, I looove the ladies (t*ts) but a nicca deserve some props for costume accuracy and hard work. These bytches slap on some sticky tape, a half beaten halloween costume and parade their t*ts around like a cow at an allstate sow convention.

That's why its my, nay, our job, to fukk them....fukk them senseless.

You've done it before, but are there any techniques to screwing con girls that don't apply elsewhere? I'd really like to know .

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
You've done it before, but are there any techniques to screwing con girls that don't apply elsewhere? I'd really like to know .

The techniques never change, rather, there aren't any nuances; talk about something they like and let them rattle off nonsense about how they "loved it for x amount of time". I would've said a long time ago, that bringing a camera and microphone to "interview" attention whores was some type of nuance to the game, but its been done plenty of times in the past.

It is a great icebreaker however; have your wingman bring a cheap camcorder and buy a $20 dollar mic, no chick will say no to an interview, its ass magnet.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
The techniques never change, rather, there aren't any nuances; talk about something they like and let them rattle off nonsense about how they "loved it for x amount of time". I would've said a long time ago, that bringing a camera and microphone to "interview" attention whores was some type of nuance to the game, but its been done plenty of times in the past.

It is a great icebreaker however; have your wingman bring a cheap camcorder and buy a $20 dollar mic, no chick will say no to an interview, its ass magnet.
Are the black ones as :mjpls: as we've been led to believe? Hell, hows the :mjpls: in general.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Are the black ones as :mjpls: as we've been led to believe? Hell, hows the :mjpls: in general.

The black ones aren't different, just white girls with more melanin in their skin. I'm not joking, this isn't your average and or typical hood chick, this is an anxious nerd who happens to be black. She's just as dorky and ridiculously enamored by Jap culture as the rest of em. Ramen, DBZ, Ruroni Kenshin. Those three topics can keep any conversation afloat at a con...Then there's the after party; guaranteed drunk ass.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
The black ones aren't different, just white girls with more melanin in their skin. I'm not joking, this isn't your average and or typical hood chick, this is an anxious nerd who happens to be black. She's just as dorky and ridiculously enamored by Jap culture as the rest of em. Ramen, DBZ, Ruroni Kenshin. Those three topics can keep any conversation afloat at a con...Then there's the after party; guaranteed drunk ass.

I meant anti-black sentiment m8

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
From what I've seen, so much as you don't smell or look like quasimoto you're in. I've seen the most repugnant looking mouth breathers get laid with chicks. Be slightly better than that, and you're a golden god.
Good shyt m8. I'd rep you if possible, thanks.