Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

:lupe:Breh..........What the fukk:dame:

This bytch is fine as fukk, I would nut in her ad nauseum

Then find out how crazy she is:lupe:

A lot of them (if not hired goons) are impulsive children, who prefer to live some faux quasi-japanese lifestyle in the states. That's if you get the ones who don't have wishlists and websites dedicated to being payable spank banks. Funny enough like I posted before, the hired goons are easier to deal with long term since they believe themselves to be "models". The dopey broad who always wants to eat ramen and watch all sorts of alt anime are usually the clowns I regret fukking.

However she's definitely one of the thots I show to friends who don't think above average chicks exist in the nerdom.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So these types of females usually only mess with Asian and white dudes right :francis:

Probably the only advice I give to guys trying to fukk at cons. You need to know a little about anything. However, DBZ is an easy fall back, as even the hardest of inmates know about Goku (I'm not kidding). Say you like DBZ and Pokemon and you're in. A lot of these thots will fukk anything so long as you know how to play your cards. The main problem being; you will definitely run into more butterfaces than top tier 10's. The "10's" will either be selling some rubbish or hired to be there. It's a science but once you get the hang of it, crushing con-p*ssy is easy. Mention ramen a few times and that alone will spark up some overdrawn head tilting conversation.