I REALLY Didn't Want To Root For This Dude, But He Might Be A Good Guy After All

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Though I don't care to see him win at Mania -- largely because fans and all that are trying to dictate it HAS to happen in that specific fashion -- he is absolutely everything you want in the face of the company and will be a fine champion/ambassador for the WWE.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Future Congressman Runnels is a good dude…
That neck tat might kill that run but we do have Congressman Eye Patch running around

:russ:

and yes I know Crenshaw is a vet, but he's still a piece of shyt and i'm going to laugh that he comes off cartoony.

Good stuff from Cody though

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I still don't care about Cody. I think he's a just a generic wrestler and character (with a stupid ass catchphrase) and he has too many hillbilly fans for my liking. I'm also very indifferent when it comes to his story.

That being, I've never thought he wasn't a good person. I salute him for being if nothing else a stand up guy :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Im rooting for the cody rhodes character to finish his story and finally end the roman run as its integral for wwe to move forward at this point and hes earned the top spot, but im not gonna work myself into a shoot and pretend I know who he is as a human, I can acknowledge hes gone above and beyond for his fans and has been there for the son of his deceased friend which are all commendable acts but I also remember him having a :mjpls: burner account years back and I also remember this interaction

he'll make a great politician one day though

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
JBO brehs when an IG thot post a new selfie:

e1PYGU7.png