I picked up a bad habit.....

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just recently stopped smoking backwoods after I noticed much irritation in my throat

Been smoking heavy for about 2 years, don’t want to put myself at risk for CAD. We more susceptible to diseases like that, think of it as you’re giving yourself more days to live versus temporary pleasure off a drug

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I feel you breh ... been going through weed, smoking again and drinking every night.

Ppl say they never see me stressed, but obviously all this shyt has gotten to me.

Admitting the issue is the first step imo.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you breh ... been going through weed, smoking again and drinking every night.

Ppl say they never see me stressed, but obviously all this shyt has gotten to me.

Admitting the issue is the first step imo.
Personal stress plus being a black man in this world plus trying not to catch corona you can’t help but to drink and smoke your problems away

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I have started to become a smoker, I’m puffing on a black and mild as we speak.
Throw in drinking almost every day :snoop:
Stress is a mf :to:
i can get u some power mayne...jus dab the tip.... u will be incredible superbathulkaquajakesteedman
81GEGvt8UoL._AC_SY879_.jpg

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just recently stopped smoking backwoods after I noticed much irritation in my throat

Been smoking heavy for about 2 years, don’t want to put myself at risk for CAD. We more susceptible to diseases like that, think of it as you’re giving yourself more days to live versus temporary pleasure off a drug
Are you a drinker also