I picked up a bad habit.....

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
That’s good, what made you stop drinking
I was drinking daily if not 6 days a week for the past 3 years. At first it was a 6 pack of beer every day. Then eventually 8-12 beers a day. Then just recently within the last couple months I switched to vodka and I was finishing half gallons in 3-5 days. I was just drinking by myself in my room and one day it just hit me that I was depressed af and drinking was making it worse so I decided to cut it for 30 days to see if I could do it. Last time i tried I think I went 18 days.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
drinking

im buying bottles and running through them in a weekend:snoop:

just the thought of not having alcohol around is daunting

the fukked up thing is, my whole mentality around buying alcohol so much is the idea that i need it because "hey maybe this weekend, we'll get together and..."

NOPE...there's no we'll....there's no social aspect...there's no one to talk to

its me in my room being bored/lonely/angry/scared

i ran out again last night

i wasnt even going to drink but again.....:beli: my homegirl said she wanted to videochat...my friends were saying we were going to hit the pool....so im like :gladbron: let me pregame

friends canceled....homegirl hit me up 4 hours after she said she would and i was passed out...drunk
:mjcry:

i been knew I need to quit and im hanging onto the fact that since im extra serious about budgeting this month, i'll use it as an opportunity to at least take a break and not waste money on poison

we all going through it...all of us

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drinking

im buying bottles and running through them in a weekend:snoop:

just the thought of not having alcohol around is daunting

the fukked up thing is, my whole mentality around buying alcohol so much is the idea that i need it because "hey maybe this weekend, we'll get together and..."

NOPE...there's no we'll....there's no social aspect...there's no one to talk to

its me in my room being bored/lonely/angry/scared

i ran out again last night

i wasnt even going to drink but again.....:beli: my homegirl said she wanted to videochat...my friends were saying we were going to hit the pool....so im like :gladbron: let me pregame

friends canceled....homegirl hit me up 4 hours after she said she would and i was passed out...drunk

i been knew I need to quit and im hanging onto the fact that since im extra serious about budgeting this month, i'll use it as an opportunity to at least take a break and not waste money on poison

we all going through it...all of us
If your friends are canceling on you they’re not really your friends :yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"And i still smoke my bogeys with the rest of the crew."

BJBaYAC.png

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was drinking daily if not 6 days a week for the past 3 years. At first it was a 6 pack of beer every day. Then eventually 8-12 beers a day. Then just recently within the last couple months I switched to vodka and I was finishing half gallons in 3-5 days. I was just drinking by myself in my room and one day it just hit me that I was depressed af and drinking was making it worse so I decided to cut it for 30 days to see if I could do it. Last time i tried I think I went 18 days.
I stopped drinking by myself, and I’ve become more of a social drinker.

Superstar
Daps
Since quarantine started. I’ve used DoorDash every day for fast food. Sometimes twice a day :sadcam:

They briefly had waffle house on Uber eats at the beginning of quarantine. If it wasn’t for a lady friend staying over and cooking and wanting to try different shyt. The golden squares would have gotten the best of me.

I got all the food apps but tons of frozen meats in my freezer. I think about taking something down and thawing it but then I look at my phone and order something smh.

189-1896087_fat-crying-wojak-hd-png-download.png