I owe @Sagat an apology for lying on his name. He did not scam the forum.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I reported this thread for lying on me.
:ufdup:
fukk out of here. You think I'm juat supposes to have people lie on me and I'm supposed to just take this shyt? Cause yall think it's funny?
I asked the coli for $60 to help me out when I lost my wallet July 2016 when I was living on Wyckoff Ave in Bk. I never received more than $60...which went to replacing my ID and important cards.
I've never asked the forum for any money for anything else since.

But I get it...some of yall wanted to get some Nigerian scammer jokes off...even though I have a history of exposing scams for consumer report websites.

I moved to Denver in October of 2018 for a job and to work on an album for a well known NYC rock band fron the 80s. I used my own money to get here.

Why you lying on me like this?
:patrice:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
stephpopcorn.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@ChatGPT you need to explain yourself with this thread...why did you lie on me? When I wasn't even here to defend myself? I didnt post on this forum July 2018 to April 2019...so yall took that time to post about me withour being here to defend myself and set the story straight.

This is why people been calling me a scammer?
:dahell:

You wrong for that. You really wrong for that. Change the thread title, and say it was a lie. I already reported you for lying on me and claiming I was a scammer.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Daps
@ChatGPT you need to explain yourself with this thread...why did you lie on me? When I wasn't even here to defend myself? I didnt post on this forum July 2018 to April 2019...so yall took that time to post about me withour being here to defend myself and set the story straight.

This is why people been calling me a scammer?
:dahell:

You wrong for that. You really wrong for that. Change the thread title, and say it was a lie. I already reported you for lying on me and claiming I was a scammer.

nikka this shyt is from 5 years ago :what:

I donโ€™t even be on this type of energy anymore, Iโ€™ve already asked for this thread to be deleted, but more importantly if you letting that poster along with a 5 year old thread get to you, it may be time to take a break from this site again.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nikka this shyt is from 5 years ago :what:

I donโ€™t even be on this type of energy anymore, Iโ€™ve already asked for this thread to be deleted, but more importantly if you letting that poster along with a 5 year old thread get to you, it may be time to take a break from this site again.
I had to clear the air. I'm not a scammer. People was running around here claiming I was and I was getting sick and tired of defending myself.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yea...fukk you @Low End Derrick. You deserve the beat down of a lifetime

And fukk this thread . Yall lied on me to get yall fukking jokes off.

I never took NOBODY'S donation money.
Yall let your narratives run wild when I wasn't even around on this forum to defend myself.

This is some nasty work and I'm making a mental note of everyone who talked shyt on me.

So the idea of me scamming this forum and tricking off on white bytches was so funny to yall you had to go in on me. And it took me years to defend myself from the lies yall put on my name.

@Low End Derrick i would seriously knock you the fukk out . You lowlife piece of shyt.
:scust:
Oh I'm taking over this thread now and bombing it with the truth.

I never scammed the coli. ever. Stop lying on my name.
Meanwhile yall gave that racist latino @boriquaking hundreds of dollars and he spent it on drugs.

But I understand my haters are fukking sucker ass marks and bytches...too scurred to get up in my face and tell me how they REALLY feel bout me. So they gotta do this passive aggressive bullshyt and straight up lie when I ain't even here to defend myself.

:martin:

Today the lies are getting debunked!
And this thread is an entire LIE!
@ChatGPT yeah...yall need to do something about this thread...this shyt is disgusting and filled with lies that I've debunked.
For what its worth man u always carried urself like a good and decent breh from what i have seen.

That may not have always been the case, idk i wasnt here. But as an old man, who lowkey been feeling old long before my time, i would be lying my ass off if i said i aint say and do more than my share of dumb shyt. I cant speak for no one else, especially on a message board where i never met a single person irl(as far as i know), but im fairly confident most if not everyone can relate to that if they keeping it all the way.

So yeah idk about this @Sagat kid, but the dude he grew into, just as with any of us, seems like a very different person in the best possible ways.

Some folks will tell u leave the past behind, and that is good advice, but dont forget the past. Let it go by all means, but take all the wisdom u can from any mistakes u made. Cause any and all of the bullshyt u endured from those mistakes is the price u paid for that wisdom. So just be sure to get ya moneys worth out of it.

Learn from it, but dont dwell on it.

Thats all i got to add to this, as a johnny come lately that is all i really feel i have the right to contribute, and even that may be pushing it. But i still felt i had to give u ur props for how far u seemed to come from the kid these brehs are speaking on :salute:

edit: and just fyi im not talmbout this so called scamming the site shyt. Just saying whatever happened between u and the site back then and any bad blood between u and any posters.

I know some beefs are eternal, but honestly aint no reason they have to be. U can only control ur end of that though. My advice would be to let that shyt go and any old beefs, let them go one sided. Life is just too short man.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@ChatGPT i don't got a problem with you...i just had to clear my name. I hope that's understandable. I don't want people thinking I was running off with coli donations and made a new life for myself here when that's not the truth.

Like...yea. i never would scam this forum. Hell...after yall helped me out...I figured i should donate to the site. And those are some serious allegations I had to answer for. So those who wanted the truth...it's here. I finally defended myself against the allegations and cleared my name.
:salute:
:blessed: