I owe @Sagat an apology for lying on his name. He did not scam the forum.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man...let me tell you something...The coli has some of the most unique and real opinions online.

I felt deprived of realness and authenticity.

I realized how much I can relate to the content on here and its informative and entertaining and life-changing.

I can't live without the coli b.

Im never making a retirement thread again. Its coli til the death of me!
:salute:

Imagine being the child of 2 millionaires, yet you're stealing money from the same people you say you love so much.:wow: Heartless.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yea...fukk you @Low End Derrick. You deserve the beat down of a lifetime

And fukk this thread . Yall lied on me to get yall fukking jokes off.

I never took NOBODY'S donation money.
Yall let your narratives run wild when I wasn't even around on this forum to defend myself.

This is some nasty work and I'm making a mental note of everyone who talked shyt on me.

:ufdup:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Oh I'm taking over this thread now and bombing it with the truth.

I never scammed the coli. ever. Stop lying on my name.
Meanwhile yall gave that racist latino @boriquaking hundreds of dollars and he spent it on drugs.

But I understand my haters are fukking sucker ass marks and bytches...too scurred to get up in my face and tell me how they REALLY feel bout me. So they gotta do this passive aggressive bullshyt and straight up lie when I ain't even here to defend myself.

:martin:

Today the lies are getting debunked!
And this thread is an entire LIE!

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Oh I'm taking over this thread now and bombing it with the truth.

I never scammed the coli. ever. Stop lying on my name.
Meanwhile yall gave that racist latino @boriquaking hundreds of dollars and he spent it on drugs.

But I understand my haters are fukking sucker ass marks and bytches...too scurred to get up in my face and tell me how they REALLY feel bout me. So they gotta do this passive aggressive bullshyt and straight up lie when I ain't even here to defend myself.

:martin:

Today the lies are getting debunked!
And this thread is an entire LIE!
That's life bro. I deal with passive aggressive bytch ass nikkas at work. I address shyt directly and assertively. Then I move on

I think you should do the same. Don't let this fantasy world get to you. Unless they start fukking with your personal life

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Oh this thread super disgusting...wow.
:picard:
Yall really lied and said I was scamming!!!
:snoop:
I moved here for a JOB! WITH MY OWN MONEY!
WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!?
:dahell:

Yall really went wild with yall whole fukkin narratives in this bullshyt fukking thread filled with lies about me that I am debunking right now.

@Low End Derrick...fukk you man...you lying sack of shyt! This is what I mean when I said I would knock you the fukk out!
:gucci: