I opened up to a pawg and I regret it

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nikkas gotta stop unloading all their emotional baggage on bops they just met. :snoop:
90% of the time you end up talking yourself right up out of the p*ssy. :childplease:

Now in the rare event you have to talk about your ex, skip all the details. Keep shyt vague on some we grew apart shyt, etc... Don't mention pregnancy scares or any other shyt that can potentially make you look bad. :youngsabo:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
nikkas gotta stop unloading all their emotional baggage on bops they just met. :snoop:
90% of the time you end up talking yourself right up out of the p*ssy. :childplease:

Now in the rare event you have to talk about your ex, skip all the details. Keep shyt vague on some we grew apart shyt, etc... Don't mention pregnancy scares or any other shyt that can potentially make you look bad. :youngsabo:
i'm an internally damaged nikka and i've trauma bonded and fukked many women. Something about the exchange of the whirlwind of emotion gets me off and i wanna console them in my big ass arms and kiss them......then we fukk passionately. I know it's fukked up, but what the fukk :mjtf::manny:
That being said, i don't do that as much anymore and just let them talk about their shyt, because i've realized they really don't care about mens baggage or want to hear it....so i'll just tell em more superficial shyt matter of factly in a stoic way.

Parents divorced as a youngin? Yea. :unimpressed:

Dad died? yea. :unimpressed:
Raised around a bunch of narcissists? yea. :unimpressed:

That's different than:

Parents divorced as a youngin? Yea. :mjcry:

Dad died? yea. :mjcry:
Raised around a bunch of narcissists? yea. :mjcry:

learn the difference :ufdup:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Pawg hearting a bunch of my posts in a row last week so you know I was in the dms shortly after. Started talking here and there but really started hitting it off earlier.

She feeling me, sending pics before I even ask. Then we start talking about our ex situations. She asking 21 questions no 50. I get into how my ex tried to scam me with a pregnancy scare and how I was depressed after.

She ask why she would do that and pretty much took her side cuz I wasn't 'fulfilling my duty as a boyfriend and giving her money'. Might just stick around just to smash and dip.

Moral of the story, never open up to a woman especially a pawg :francis:
Why even fukk her? Her backing that chick is a major red flag. I'd cut her loose.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This happened because deep down, what you desire more than risky internet p*ssy is therapy.

:francis:
This also is 100 percent true. You still trying to heal from the ex, OP. Gotta heal first before you mess around. I know your inclination is to seek solace by expressing your feelings to this stranger, but trust me, most if not all women do not care about helping you heal from your past. I'd take this as a sign if I were you. Don't feel bad, other people, including myself, have made that mistake. Something to learn from.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
She ask why she would do that and pretty much took her side cuz I wasn't 'fulfilling my duty as a boyfriend and giving her money'. Might just stick around just to smash and dip.

So you know you don't vibe with her, but you still gon....nevermind

30 Body Gang built different

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

It has taken me many years to figure it out, but sadly this is very true. We are living in a time where very few human beings are empathetic to another person's situation, and even fewer women. For whatever reason, women do not want to hear about your past or current problems, irregardless what they are. And yes they become unattracted to you when you express vulnerability, especially if they just want to get laid. It's a very cold, stark reality but it is 100 percent true. All you have is your family and a few very close friends who may listen and empathize. In the event you do find a women who wants to listen, be extremely wary of her motives. Chances are she thinks you are going to get with her if she listens to your problems, which in itself is a form of selfish manipulation.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Pawg hearting a bunch of my posts in a row last week so you know I was in the dms shortly after. Started talking here and there but really started hitting it off earlier.

She feeling me, sending pics before I even ask. Then we start talking about our ex situations. She asking 21 questions no 50. I get into how my ex tried to scam me with a pregnancy scare and how I was depressed after.

Moral of the story, never open up to a woman especially a pawg :francis:

Young people problems