I opened up to a pawg and I regret it

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Pawg hearting a bunch of my posts in a row last week so you know I was in the dms shortly after. Started talking here and there but really started hitting it off earlier.

She feeling me, sending pics before I even ask. Then we start talking about our ex situations. She asking 21 questions no 50. I get into how my ex tried to scam me with a pregnancy scare and how I was depressed after.

She ask why she would do that and pretty much took her side cuz I wasn't 'fulfilling my duty as a boyfriend and giving her money'. Might just stick around just to smash and dip.

Moral of the story, never open up to a woman especially a pawg :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Deep down, so many brothers just need a hug from the white man. Need him to tell you youre a good boy. Tell you that you matter. Validate you. Everythings going to be ok just believe in yourself ass nikka. S*** you won't even accept from your own parents. The sad part is the person telling you this is probably a piece of sh1t.

You clowns get one of those white ears and start getting diarreah of the mouth and then ur done.

Heres the reality brother. Nobody cares. No one cares about the white mans tears either. Call your parents for your dear diary moments and if you cant talk to them you better hit up church and start taking brazilljan jiujitsu. Dump your emotions on God. Its all you got. Your wife dont even wanna hear that BULLshyt!

Last edited: