I noticed actresses have gotten uglier since Harvey Weinstein got locked up

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
freya-allan-as-mae-stares-into-the-distance-in-kingdom-of-the-planet-of-the-apes.png

I want to see the new planet of the aps movie but that fugly white girl is very distracting. :hhh: She looks like a crack head.

Compared to the 2001 movie..
MV5BNmI0ZTNkYTYtZjQ3ZS00ZjEwLWFlM2MtMGYyMDdjZjgyMThhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1NjgzOTA@._V1_.jpg

Both them broads also rans breh.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:No disrespect to ol girl but I remember watching The Invisible Man. And thinking there’s no way dude is going this hard. For that mediocre ass chick lol.
5e613d83a9f40c7e2774a889

d2c3324d610fc35146c3c65dbb5b39ac

I hate this fugly also ran booger bear chick.
plus she was a villain in that fukk'n movie. I do not care what nobody says.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The shift has been towards more relatable looking actresses.

All bullshyt to underpay these boogerbears.

They need to stop the cap.

Ol Kathleen Kennedy model of thinking bs.

Where it makes no sense.
Plus greenlit by a moron.
Who could not take notes.
during thee Hollywood blockbuster of all time. To create the blockbuster. Yet said person in charge. Never made any decisions from the trickledown from a blockbuster.
to make the property a success in amy facet. Resembling a blockbuster or licensed ip.
Tired of no talents and fuglys having a voice. Stfu you wack fugly no talents.

Art Barr

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you cant ignore Tubi,almost watched some movie called "The Temp" strictly off the thubnail:mjlol:

So im going to assume black hollywood still hasny learned its lesson yet#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely but you can’t deny women have lost their sex appeal. The masculine energy they cary shows through their posture, expressions and mannerisms.

Look at Pam Grier, not the best looking women by anyones standard but she owns being a strong feminine women. Even Angelina Jolie had the swagger. The modern day zendya arguably better looking would kill a boner.
You're a homosexual.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely but you can’t deny women have lost their sex appeal. The masculine energy they cary shows through their posture, expressions and mannerisms.

Look at Pam Grier, not the best looking women by anyones standard but she owns being a strong feminine women. Even Angelina Jolie had the swagger. The modern day zendya arguably better looking would kill a boner.
Just wondering, who's attractive to your standards?