I never understood why people said AJ & Free >>>> Terrance & Rosci

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
106 just got started so of coarse they werent the best and overtime things changed including tech. So Terrance & rosci should be a lil better then them...but to me all of them lame :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
:laugh: going to be interesting seeing Paigion and Shorty Da Prince as the new hosts of 106 if it's true. Talk about straight ghetto :krs:

2yttydh.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpSHBD5MczI"]Meet BET's Newest Hosts Paigion And Shorty da Prince - YouTube[/ame]

Paigion good peoples. Stay seeing Shorty Da Prince around the city.

Last edited by a moderator:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its an age game. They need to keep it fresh with younger talent every 5-8 years. The ones who move on usually go on to something bigger (hopefully).

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
terrance got the whole acting thing, but what the fukk is rocsi gonna do? hell, what has she done? is she gonna let the coli smash?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its an age game. They need to keep it fresh with younger talent every 5-8 years.

i don't think its about age but i do think it's about freshness. free was much older than rocsi and terrance are now on her FIRST day of the job

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
still no answer to the question huh? lol. cant pull a misdirection on me, too smart for that, answer the question.

u really going hard to defend that show huh?

1. thats a show that was cool to watch.....when we was in 7th grade. if i ever tune in on it for a second or whenever i see it playing at a barbershop or someone elses crib...i cant help but feel like 99% of the fan base is 14 year old girls. im not sure about you, but i cant find much to relate to as far as 106 and park goes. but hey if u can, more power to u brotha.

2. 9 out of 10 of these rap videos is garbage. 106 and park is basically all the songs on the radio, therefore i treat it like the radio. by NEVER fukking with it period.

3. the battles used to be something somewhat worth checking for....like 10 years ago. they been garbage pretty much every time.

im not even gon touch how much of a cornball terrence j is, fukk it rocsi is too. they both some lames. if u can rock wit a show that consists of lames, 14 year old fans, wack music and wack battles, hey thats cool. aint nobody in my circle rockin wit that.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I grew up watching AJ & Free, but they were not some all time great host. The rare times I do watch 106 now I think Rosci & Terrance do a great job and I actually think Terrance is better at connecting with the audience than any of the others

Is it Nostalgia ?

106 was a big deal when it came out. It was the black TRL but with real talent except for B2K dominating. They had great live performanced from rappers to singers. Free and AJ were just apart of that era. So they get viewed as the pioneers and beginners.

Not to mention being apart of alot of us growing up still in the video era

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Interesting Newark88 fact. Me, AJ, and Bobby Trends (Hot 97 DJ) all went to high school together in Newark (St. Benedicts) Back then and whenever I see AJ now, he's always been cool with me. But I remember back in high school, nikkas use to clown him and call him corny.