I don't know what she is but she aint black

VIBE_Rocsi-1.jpg

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
BLACK ENTERTAINTMENT TELEVISION

Not cism, but you don't see black americans on telemundo and that's cool.

Maybe cause it's a Spanish speaking channel, and not many blacks speak Spanish?

Telemundo happens to report on black issues quite frequently btw. Like the Trayvon case, it was often one of the first reported pieces on the news programs.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my bad breh, didnt kno that was ya favorite show. let me guess, u watch jersey shore and basketball wives also huh?

still no answer to the question huh? lol. cant pull a misdirection on me, too smart for that, answer the question.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
black people across the world come in different shades just look at America. She has african ancestors who were dropped off over in Honduras...believe that!!

Dog she not black. She something else, she probably does have black in her but she aint black.

Maybe cause it's a Spanish speaking channel, and not many blacks speak Spanish?

Well that's perfectly fine.

But if there's a channel called bet you best believe It should black people presenting the thing. Jus sayin.

Like the Trayvon case

zimmerman is latino.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
free >>>>> julissa >>>>>>> catfish lookin ass rocsi

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
AJ, all kidding aside, may very well be the absolute corniest n!gga who ever walked the earth

like when Mitch told ace "I don't ever want to be a negga like you B"

its so many dudes are carbon copies of Aj..... sucker-type

sidenote: Free was that chick.
.....back then

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
zimmerman is latino.

fukk him, that dog ain't one of us. :pacspit:

Zimmerman is a "Hispanic" on his moms side, where in Peru they're labelled as Mestizos (similar to Christina Aguilera) where they're mostly considered as whites and are at the very top of hierachy and don't give a fukk about Browns or Blacks.

Just had to make it clear.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
so i was bored and decided to wikipedia free. did yall know she is 44 years old? damn!!! but i dont care if that was my own mother id still fukk wit no rubber and have a new son and a new brother at the same time and just say that it aint mine

emoney

custom user title
Daps
remember when the C-Murder video came on . the one where he is in prison and it was recorded through a tape recorder.

the reactions were priceless. wa bumpin ghetto d today and just thought of that randomly earlier

is that the video where he was in his cell in a orange jump suit and he slipped on his bandana?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
free >>>>> julissa >>>>>>> catfish lookin ass rocsi

I seen Julissa here in Kansas City,she wuz at a community college basketball game lol....she wuz wit Larry Johnson(the running back not bball player)...she look better in person that day wit her sexy long head azz:noah:...I stared at her coochie and bit my lip at her....we made eye contact,and I think her lips bit back:mjpls:...that took bravery cuz Larry known for beatin bytches.