I never seen a White Person with Gucci Sneakers or any of that name brand shyt

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Are Blacks the only ones wearing them shyts??? Same with all them other designer sneakers and clothes... Amiri jeans I don't see any other cultures rocking them jawns. I seen an old Jewish man come out a Prius with some Filas and in the same parking lot a breh leaving out in a beat up Charger with Dolce Gabanna sneakers.

What the hell is going on out here??? How people affording 800 900 dollar sneakers....

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a2aa9777b729ecb9e5ea98ea2b6331ec

wore Gucci outfit to inauguration
'

Kellyanne-Conway_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_D1ibaHTdCypYUMzq-2tr01aRS7knZi9c8zfsUM146Q.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
have you ever been in a gucci store? it's all kinds of people in there, latinos, white, black, even old asian ladies

my SA last time i went in gucci was an asian chick. she was gucci down to the socks lol
Bro I live in a top 4 metro area there are other races but you see more Blacks wearing that shyt than Whites or Asians. King of Prussia mall shyt ridiculous.
Lol what?

Real rap bro we the only ones buying that bullshyt I am just baffled how nikkas affording these 800 to 1200 sneakers but don't have other shyt in order. Where this money coming from? nikkas don't even got credit cards.

Daps
Bro I live in a top 4 metro area there are other races but you see more Blacks wearing that shyt than Whites or Asians. King of Prussia mall shyt ridiculous.

Real rap bro we the only ones buying that bullshyt I am just baffled how nikkas affording these 800 to 1200 sneakers but don't have other shyt in order. Where this money coming from? nikkas don't even got credit cards.

idk i don't really be people watchin or pocket watching. i could afford designer because i have a great job and no kids :heh:

there's another person on here who gets it at discount though, never full price @Double Burger With Cheese