I NEVER SAID I, ME, WOULD RAPE ANY ONES MOTHER. BUT @MEPHISTOPHELES JUST DID

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Nahhh.. you're worried. "Bbbut Bbutt I didn't specifically say that I would rape her, I was asking a qqqquestion and it's implied soooo.. :lupe:" T
That's why you keep replying with the excuses and justifications. I'm not the Prosecutor or public defender
- wtf are you responding to me for :rudy:??I say what the fuk I want. Considering that you're the one digging your own hole, by threatening to forcibly dig out his mother - you should learn to shut the fuk up. Now.. we're done. I'll sit back and lurk the rest of this shytshow. :popcorn:
I knew you couldn't help but run your fukking mouth more. shyt talking and nagging. I have a feeling this is art imitating your life.:unimpressed:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
yea says alot about you when I know who you are because you're a huge fakkot and you don't know who I am.
Yeah it means you have 14000+ posts and you’re so shytty of a poster that someone you’ve been mentally chronicling for a decade + doesn’t recognize you because you had zero impact to them one way or the other yet you’re this emotional about that person. :mjlol:

Thanks for pointing that out about yourself, you dumb motherfukker. :mjlol:

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Yeah it means you have 14000+ posts and you’re so shytty of a poster that someone you’ve been mentally chronicling for a decade + doesn’t recognize you because you had zero impact to them one way or the other yet you’re this emotionally about that person. :mjlol:
It means your rapist racist lame Indian reputation proceeds you

invalid

Banned
Daps
24235180efd7a74d241ff5c00dedd37bd2283d56cb10e7f3b099b1113f4b2d45a43a4f4b.jpg

The only thing that’s insightful is that @richaveli83 is outchea dapping everybody up.

@richaveli83 stop dapping me up. :damn: Cause I see you treat Coli posters like hoes. You be making a nikka feel good about my shytty post. Got me thinking I’m insightful and shyt. Selling a nikka dreams and shyt. :dame:

Come to find out, you treat all your hoes that way (pause).
giphy.gif

I’m better than that.:sadbron::sadbron:

I know my worth, dammit. :pacspit:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The only thing that’s insightful is that @richaveli83 is outchea dapping everybody up.

@richaveli83 stop dapping me up. :damn: Cause I see you treat Coli posters like hoes. You be making a nikka feel good about my shytty post. Got me thinking I’m insightful and shyt. Selling a nikka dreams and shyt. :dame:

Come to find out, you treat all your hoes that way (pause).
giphy.gif

I’m better than that.:sadbron::sadbron:

I know my worth, dammit. :pacspit:
:deadrose:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meph is some lame half cac Indian who posts in hl. :picard:

Yep. And he made a thread in 2013 where he went extra hard to defend a banned racist white troll......this was before the Pro Black wave on this site took over. He could never be taken serious concerning Black issues as long as that thread still lexists.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The OP of this thread just sent me sone shyt about my mom being raped :dahell:

This dude is seriously mentally ill