I NEVER SAID I, ME, WOULD RAPE ANY ONES MOTHER. BUT @MEPHISTOPHELES JUST DID

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I never said I was going to rape anyone, that's why you can't post proof, just a topic of hurt feelings.

That's not proof, try again:unimpressed:
It's right there your own words are you retarded??

iMO26NF.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It's right there your own words are you retarded??

iMO26NF.jpg
No it seems you are retarded, because you are proving my point, I never admited or said I was going to do shyt. That is a question you dumb fakkit:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No it seems you are retarded, because you are proving my point, I never admited or said I was going to do shyt. That is a question you dumb fakkit:mjgrin:
Don't act fukkin stupid, that's the same shyt that you said. The implication is there - you commented on an implied rape scenario. Hypocrite- you like showing your azz in here. Don't come at him with the bullshyt when you're guilty of the same. It's actually worse because the fact of his mom being raped would get you off.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Don't act fukkin stupid, that's the same shyt that you said. The implication is there - you commented on an implied rape scenario. Hypocrite- you like showing your azz in here. Don't come at him with the bullshyt when you're guilty of the same.
:mjgrin:You are an law right? What you or any person implied, is not necessarily fact of whether or not I admitted to wrong doing.

:troll:It has to be without a shadow of a doubt, and that ain't it sis.

However @Mephistopheles admitted to it:mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjgrin:You are an law right? What you or any person implied, is not necessarily fact of whether or not I admitted to wrong doing.

:troll:It has to be without a shadow of a doubt, and that ain't it sis.

However @Mephistopheles admitted to it:mjgrin:
Stop basing your idea of what the law entails off of tv show dramas, you stupid mothafukker (pun intended). The legal term is "Implied Intent" and it could still get your dumb ass hemmed up because as I said, the implication is there. Fuk around, keep trolling bc you think that your little act is cute - until you say the right words to the wrong person, and get your life fukked up over a charge.

Implied intent refers to intent in the context of a criminal act that can be implied from the circumstances surrounding the defendant's actions. Intent to commit a crime is an which an inference may be drawn based on the facts in the situation involved. (U.S. v. Blair, 54 F.3d 639)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Stop basing your idea of what the law entails off of tv show dramas, you stupid mothafukker (pun intended). The legal term is "Implied Intent" and it could still get your dumb ass hemmed up.
Implied intent refers to intent in the context of a criminal act that can be implied from the circumstances surrounding the defendant's actions. Intent to commit a crime is an which an inference may be drawn based on the facts in the situation involved.
Well that is where lawyers come in sis:mjgrin:

The statement is murky on purpose to deduce a reaction from the reciever of the statement to come up with an immediate implied reasoning.

Meaning it's debatable. You have to find intention.

@Mephistopheles flat out said he will rape my "white" mother

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well that is where lawyers come in sis:mjgrin:

The statement is murky on purpose to deduce a reaction from the reciever of the statement to come up with an immediate implied reasoning.

Meaning it's debatable. You have to find intention.

@Mephistopheles flat out said he will rape my "white" mother
What the fuk are you talking about?? Just shut up, you really sound stupid as fuk. There is no debate - you're not in a position to debate shyt, that would be up for your lawyers and the court to determine. That's the purpose of an evidentiary hearing - which you could find yourself being part of, if someone really wanted to press your dumb ass for that type of statement. You literally said 'rape' in your comment. You can try to rapesplain and backtrack that all you want - I don't give a fuk what happens to you, but I do know that you're not in a position to speak on someone raping, when you said the same and try to justify it. The part that you should be concerned with is the fact that you just drew even more attention to yourself by creating this thread and your own words in your past 2 comments - could be used against you. Retitle the thread - "a moment in irony and hypocrisy gone wrong... " Both of yall dumb as shyt for reducing yourselves to using rape of mothers as a comeback, not the brightest bulbs in the bunch, both of youse.
:mjlol::francis:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What the fuk are you talking about?? Just shut up, you really sound stupid as fuk. There is no debate - you're not in a position to debate shyt, that would be up for your lawyers and the court to determine. That's the purpose of an evidentiary hearing - which you could find yourself being part of, if someone really wanted to press your dumb ass for that type of statement. You literally said 'rape' in your comment. You can try to rapesplain and backtrack that all you want - I don't give a fuk what happens to you, but I do know that you're not in a position to speak on someone raping, when you said the same and try to justify it.
You're the one that needs to shut up, sis:mjgrin:

Here you are, in my topic, posting long ass bullshyt about some shyt I'm not worried nor care about, when I'm calling out rapist racist Indian @Mephistopheles

But that's just your style isn't it? Long ass post of hen talk. I don't argue with females, but I'm sure you got a lot more shyt to say that I am not going to read:unimpressed:

Now run along, little girl, I'm done with you:hhhnah:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your the one that needs to shut up, sis:mjgrin:

Here you are, in my topic, posting long ass bullshyt about some shyt I'm not worried nor care about, when I'm calling out rapist racist Indian @Mephistopheles

Now run along, little girl, I'm done with you:hhhnah:
Nahhh.. you're worried. "Bbbut Bbutt I didn't specifically say that I would rape her, I was asking a qqqquestion and it's implied soooo.. :lupe:" T
That's why you keep replying with the excuses and justifications. I'm not the Prosecutor or public defender
- wtf are you responding to me for :rudy:??I say what the fuk I want. Considering that you're the one digging your own hole, by threatening to forcibly dig out his mother - you should learn to shut the fuk up. Now.. we're done. I'll sit back and lurk the rest of this shytshow. :popcorn: