Daps
Reppin
St louis
WAR is the zenith of Vibe Nusic.
UKVu0t8.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I learned about them when I worked at a nursing home. There was this old school 70s type resident who I think was either a former pimp or coke dealer but he said he was an electrician :pachaha: One of the coolest funniest cats ever but he put me on war and Issac Hayes who I never paid attention to beside the Shaft song.

Superstar
Daps
I learned about them when I worked at a nursing home. There was this old school 70s type resident who I think was either a former pimp or coke dealer but he said he was an electrician :pachaha: One of the coolest funniest cats ever but he put me on war and Issac Hayes who I never paid attention to beside the Shaft song.

My dad had a lot of Issac Vinyls that he wouldn’t let me fukk with because knew my dumbass would scratch them up lol. I love the way his songs just drag on and on forever.

I’m always surprised that only the first half of this gets sampled.

one of the reasons I felt the “dead presidents” movie soundtrack was goated. I just wish they had the Donnie @Hathaway and Roberta Flack version of “where is the love”, but the Jessie and Trina version was cool too.

Last edited: