I never got why being a stay at home mom is looked down up and is sexist

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
You can co-exist without pigeon holing people into roles.

This sounds like another coli-hate-women thread to me...I'm out... :salute:

whats wrong with roles? You rather have women 10 years from now changing your oil while you mad at home because you ran out of fabric softener? :mjpls:

Men and women weren't created equal, and we shouldn't strive to be equal. We each have our strengths and weaknesses. From our strengths we develop roles, and seek to partner with those whose roles and strengths compliment ours. Its DNA, not patriarchy

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
one of my clients is a stay at home mom (her husband is rich). she's the "hobby lobby" and "micheals" type white chick and she decided to start making jewelry. she sales it at a boutique here and i retail a few of her pieces as well. she's making a chunk of change doin it too. :ehh:

Thats the sort of thing Im talking about. My brother's wife does the same thing. She makes little bows, and trinkets and sells those and makes some money. That sounds better to me than going through the motions of a regualr day job and putting up with all of its hassles

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Thats the sort of thing Im talking about. My brother's wife does the same thing. She makes little bows, and trinkets and sells those and makes some money. That sounds better to me than going through the motions of a regualr day job and putting up with all of its hassles

oh for sure. if your lifestyle affords you that luxury i say go for it!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Let's be honest... that shyt sounds boring as well. Plus these women probably lookin at their friends who work feeling like they aint shyt.

I'm all for stay at home wives tho. But I wouldnt force it on my chick. Go ahead and deal with that corporate bs like I do. :manny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Being a stay at home mom is not easy if you don't have hired help. I would love be one though, eventually.

I was just thinking about this last night. However, it was because I came to the conclusion that they only way I would be able to work, play wife and mother and have some type of sanity is to have help for the deep cleaning and etc. My family will enjoy the weekend for sure.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
whats wrong with roles? You rather have women 10 years from now changing your oil while you mad at home because you ran out of fabric softener? :mjpls:

Men and women weren't created equal, and we shouldn't strive to be equal. We each have our strengths and weaknesses. From our strengths we develop roles, and seek to partner with those whose roles and strengths compliment ours. Its DNA, not patriarchy
See this that bullshyt that always fukks things up. People always have to go way overboard and fukking make themselves look foolish. Who the fukk cares who changes the oil (if you not doing it yourself anyway) and why would the guy be mad about running out of fabric softener? Men and women aren't equal in how their bodies are created but as far as rights they are. You can say its DNA but if thats the case we shouldn't have all these women threads cause they just doing their DNA thing too right? Personally I think that DNA stuff has some truth but I would like to think we as humans are smarter and can realize gender roles for the most part aren't neccessary. Not saying if you into that not to find someone that isn't though.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most women is on that bullshyt, everything is perception with them. Most women want the option to work or be a stay at home(catch this), "WHEN THEY WANT TO(most benefical for them)." It's not about independence, liberation, or the supposed other bullshyt they spit, when shyt get hard or tough, notice how most women have no problem taking a backseat role to men, or playing that stay at home mom role.