I never got why being a stay at home mom is looked down up and is sexist

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I dont get it. :why:

All you have to do is do some dishes, make a couple sandwiches, make sure the kids dont grow up gay, suck a dikk every now and then, and you're SET.

The fact that you fulfill your job duties, thats your 401K. shyt, this is 2013 so you could even make some decent money online.

You dont have to worry about stupid ass coworkers, workplace drama, scraping 3 inches of ice off of the car in the mornings. You're living the dream! Just the simplicity of it is good reason to say screw a job.

Im not saying you can't go out and be a "strong indecent black woman", but why look down on the fundamentals of a strong nuclear family?

Why work for a douchebag company doing shyt you don't like, being with idiot coworkers, have lousy hours, and come home stressed every day then get that nice FUPA and weight gain going because all of that cortisol building up right? Why go through all of that when you can work for a man you at least LIKE, get to sleep in, not worry about make up, post on the coli all day, and not worry about Brad The c*nt at work hitting on you every time he walks past your desk? Because all of this "freedom" is worth all the additional side effects right?

To me, it seems like the easy choice. :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
people look down on it for the wrong reasons. but frankly you didn't list any good reasons for being a housewife either...

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
[ame=http://youtu.be/rwPg2oarG_c]Bill burr - Most difficult job on the planet - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having a stay at home mother/wife is a luxury. Most people can't afford it, but it is what's best for a healthy family. There's a reason why god designated men to be the primary breadwinners and women to be caregivers for children. I don't see anything wrong with gender roles and people sticking with them. Unfortunately for black people, american society is so racist with so many glass ceilings for black men, this is something that isn't incredibly feasible.

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
I dont get it. :why:

All you have to do is do some dishes, make a couple sandwiches, make sure the kids dont grow up gay, suck a dikk every now and then, and you're SET.

The fact that you fulfill your job duties, thats your 401K. shyt, this is 2013 so you could even make some decent money online.

You dont have to worry about stupid ass coworkers, workplace drama, scraping 3 inches of ice off of the car in the mornings. You're living the dream! Just the simplicity of it is good reason to say screw a job.

Im not saying you can't go out and be a "strong indecent black woman", but why look down on the fundamentals of a strong nuclear family?

Why work for a douchebag company doing shyt you don't like, being with idiot coworkers, have lousy hours, and come home stressed every day then get that nice FUPA and weight gain going because all of that cortisol building up right? Why go through all of that when you can work for a man you at least LIKE, get to sleep in, not worry about make up, post on the coli all day, and not worry about Brad The c*nt at work hitting on you every time he walks past your desk? Because all of this "freedom" is worth all the additional side effects right?

To me, it seems like the easy choice. :manny:

Trust me homie, having a mom at home all the time is bless cause you got ur moms with you and her main job is to make sure her kids are fed and clothed cause i mean what else she doin right? :blessed:
but in todays world, its very difficult for one man to provide for his whole fam
which is why alot of women now have jobs too
but i agree wit your post, having a mom at home is great cause its your kids mom who looks after her own not some random "baby sitter".

Binary

Banned
Daps
fukk being a stay at home mom :birdman:
I'm all for the dad if he wants to stay home and be a stay at home dad but I know most guys' pride won't allow them to do that :skip:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
women are never satisfied breh. if they got it easy like that they get "bored". if theyre out there workin they get "exhausted". :beli: women; cant live with em, cant stand em.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was your mom stay at home? Because unless you're rich and can afford nannies and a maid it's not that easy.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
fukk being a stay at home mom :birdman:
I'm all for the dad if he wants to stay home and be a stay at home dad but I know most guys' pride won't allow them to do that :skip:

If men had the same option I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'd be a door fixing, car repairing, nail hammering, wall painting ass nikka :lift: