i need serious financial help

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You're dumb as fukk for waiting until the last minute to ask. How do we know this isn't vodka money?

vodka money? :what:

i spent £800 on this course which is 1400 dollars. now i cant even get to the fukking course. :snoop:

breh I don't have no problem with you and you are a funny dude on here, but if you are serious, you fukked up. You had all weekend to ask for donations and you wait til midnight to start? You fukked up man plain and simple...you gonna have to charge this one to the game homie and its the perfect time for you to learn responsibility. Tough love dude

ive been out. and yes im asking now.

funny how everyone on the coli makes 6 figures a year but cant spare $1 to donate for my bus fare.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
vodka money? :what:

i spent £800 on this course which is 1400 dollars. now i cant even get to the fukking course. :snoop:

ive been out. and yes im asking now.

funny how everyone on the coli makes 6 figures a year but cant spare $1 to donate for my bus fare.
U better call first thing in the morning and tell them the situation so they can come get u. Even if u get 20 euros what would u do for the other days?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
U better call first thing in the morning and tell them the situation so they can come get u. Even if u get 20 euros what would u do for the other days?

if i can just get there tomorrow i can walk from the place to my dads flat which is close. but im stuck at my moms at the moment which is far away from the place. and they wont pick me up no.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
theres £2 in my betting account :gladbron:

i need to win some bets right now.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go beg on the street breh.. if you can beg here than youncan beg out there too.. with probably more succes