andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i dont know how to drive hence why im taking a driving course :what:

we drive manuals:

wow. ok then. i've been driving a stick shift since i was 13. i thought you needed to pass the course for a certificate or some shyt you take the to dmv then get a license...i didnt actually think you were an adult that didnt know how to drive a car.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
wow. ok then. i've been driving a stick shift since i was 13. i thought you needed to pass the course for a certificate or some shyt you take the to dmv then get a license...i didnt actually think you were an adult that didnt know how to drive a car.

good luck trying to pass the uk driving test if youve never driven before. its nothing like the us test that 15 year olds can pass. you need to do your research because i actually live in england so i know how it works.

someone rom the uk needs to tell this prick he doesnt knownwhat hes talking about :camby:

fukking yanks think they know how the world works. :snoop:

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
Insult the very people you're begging for money, bro.

A sound strategy if ever I've seen one.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
good luck trying to pass the uk driving test if youve never driven before. its nothing like the us test that 15 year olds can pass. you need to do your research because i actually live in england so i know how it works.

someone rom the uk needs to tell this prick he doesnt knownwhat hes talking about :camby:

fukking yanks think they know how the world works. :snoop:

:what: what the fukk are you talking about? nothing you said has anything to do with what I posted.

at the end of the day you're a bytch because:

1. you're an adult that doesnt know how to drive a car

and

2. you cant put together 20 bucks

instead of learning how to drive a car you need to just jump in front of one. or maybe just go in your garage and turn the car on.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:what: what the fukk are you talking about? nothing you said has anything to do with what I posted.

at the end of the day you're a bytch because:

1. you're an adult that doesnt know how to drive a car

and

2. you cant put together 20 bucks

instead of learning how to drive a car you need to just jump in front of one. or maybe just go in your garage and turn the car on.

:what:

im 18 and you cant legally drive until you are 17 in the UK. you are clueless about life in the uk. :camby:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
cus i did have enough but then i went to the pub and spent it on beer and pool :russ:

have you ever been in a pub when you not drinking? shyt is terrible.

Breh, you not serious right now, are you? This is a joke quote I hope because your thread and request may be derailed just because of this; you're admitting to pissing away your money then you are online begging? shyt ain't ordinary breh

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Breh, you not serious right now, are you? This is a joke quote I hope because your thread and request may be derailed just because of this; you're admitting to pissing away your money then you are online begging? shyt ain't ordinary breh

its 2am in the uk. i have to be at this driving course by 9am. i have no fukking money. someone just paypal me 5$ please. im desperate wt this point.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
that's an expensive ass bus ride though

its too late. its already midnight in the uk

breh I don't have no problem with you and you are a funny dude on here, but if you are serious, you fukked up. You had all weekend to ask for donations and you wait til midnight to start? You fukked up man plain and simple...you gonna have to charge this one to the game homie and its the perfect time for you to learn responsibility. Tough love dude

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchinā€™
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Breh, hook up a webcam and start doing some stand up or something. People aren't just gonna give you money you better start playing this in the background