I need Dj Quik to bring back that 98' to 2000 production sound because it's TIMELESS

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Man, if only I didn't have a receded hairline because I'd grow my hair back now on some Quik shyt; fukk what anybody got to say:russ:

d6fc10dcfb7aa2f61c1afd03b59360eb.jpg

Susmakech

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Harley Black
Funny I was just bumpin his Balance & Options album real loud earlier tonite (but you know i'm always bumoin some DJ Quik and yes it is hard to not dance alone to it even if I look like a damn fool.

You're right tho when saying his new music lacks that bounce and ''it" feeling it once had. I never could get into the Midnight Life album and only a few songs out of Rosecrans EP are actually bouncin like that New Nite/Rosecrans Grove. But it was co produced by Problem so it ain't all Quik.

I'm still excited for Street Gospel 2 man i'm sure Quik and Free has some fly fly funky shyt that will bring back that feeling for us.

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Funny I was just bumpin his Balance & Options album real loud earlier tonite (but you know i'm always bumoin some DJ Quik and yes it is hard to not dance alone to it even if I look like a damn fool.

You're right tho when saying his new music lacks that bounce and ''it" feeling it once had. I never could get into the Midnight Life album and only a few songs out of Rosecrans EP are actually bouncin like that New Nite/Rosecrans Grove. But it was co produced by Problem so it ain't all Quik.

I'm still excited for Street Gospel 2 man i'm sure Quik and Free has some fly fly funky shyt that will bring back that feeling for us.

Yeah.... exactly, it's just missing that bounce and feel Quik use to give in his music.

Like this :noah: