I need a good solo player game to immerse

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
the horror genre might be for you. that shyt is intense. you cant get bored. cause something is always around the corner. outlast 2 is a pretty good one. also the evil within 2.
Because the gameplay is better than the Last of Us, it’s quite immersive, and you have a like of tense horror.
Will definitely do. What about FPS? I haven’t played a good one in a while.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will definitely do. What about FPS? I haven’t played a good one in a while.

Doom: Eternal
Titanfall 2
Doom 2016

This is honestly like the holy trinity of FPS on the current gen consoles for me. RE7 is also in first person and I think it’s fukking great.

But again, you got to give me a little idea of what games you liked before I can really give you a real answer.

I’m also going to throw in Risk of Rain 2. It’s also one of my GOTY.

Ghostrunner is one of the smoothest and dopest games I’ve played but I wouldn’t call it a FPS even though it’s a FP game.

Bullets Per Minute is also a very fun game. Mixing music and shooting is dope as fukk.

Wolfenstein 2 if you like balls to the wall action. Metro: Exodus was an absolute gem and is more survival focused but it made me feel fukking tense.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s it?
I aint into the call of dutys, n battlefields. I grew up on Doom, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Timesplitters, Half Life, and Halo:manny:

i heard the new Borderlands was fun minus the bad dialogue:yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
OP's posts always strike me as trolling

It is. It's just weird because he doesn't try to get a rise out of people, he just makes nikkas write paragraphs about shyt they like and either doesn't respond or responds with a generic answer that implies he didn't read it.

Breh might be a bot. :patrice:

Daps
I’m on the ps4
I didn’t like RDR2 nor Spider Man Miles Morales.
I’m downloading 3 different type games from backlog because I’m bored of standard recent open world games.
-Monster Hunter World
-Sonic Forces
-Genshin Impact

don’t know shyt bout them 3.
Idk if you played the first one but I recommend TLOU2 despite my disagreements with story (and the ending :mjlol:)
I assume you did
If you haven't play the first and then play the second and make up your own mind on the story
You might love it :yeshrug:
It's divisive on purpose
GOW, Uncharted 4, Wolfenstein: New Order, Wolfenstein: New Colossus, Inside, Life is Strange, Detroit: Become Human, Until Dawn, Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil 2,
Open world games is the oversaturated genre this gen like FPS was during the 360/PS3 era

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It is. It's just weird because he doesn't try to get a rise out of people, he just makes nikkas write paragraphs about shyt they like and either doesn't respond or responds with a generic answer that implies he didn't read it.

Breh might be a bot. :patrice:
nikka I’m not anyone’s bytch, wait til I get around to reply. Damn nikka